Glenn Miller - Frontline Glossy (1 Viewer)

zblang

1st Lieutenant
I just got this today. It's a huge three box set. This photo is awful, But once it was in the cabinet, it was very hard to photograph. I am going to move it to a different shelf and when I do, I'll re photo!

GlennMillerBand.jpg

I just got this today. It's a huge three box set. This photo is awful, But once it was in the cabinet, it was very hard to photograph. I am going to move it to a different shelf and when I do, I'll re photo!

What a great set!

Stunning set. :salute:: Hadnt see it before.

Am now trying to justify a purchase... :rolleyes2: ^&grin

Stunning set. :salute:: Hadnt see it before.

Am now trying to justify a purchase... :rolleyes2: ^&grin

Me too Adam! but - why not try a version yourself? :cool:

Note: I believe the set was was originally available with various add on pieces - such as a pianist, drummer with full set etcetera, dancers and The Andrews Sisters . ( so in three boxes).

Note also - that's the problem with Limited Editions - of anything. If it succeeds - it firstly gets scarce - and then - expensive.:D

If you do decide to make a version though - maybe think of those of us - who prefer to paint their own - and make it available in Castings form???;

If you do - I might consider buying one - to paint myself!

Best of luck........Cheers - johnnybach

I purchased this set a few years ago from Hobby Bunker. Great set!!! I get a lot of (Cool) comments from friends. I would admire it every time I visited the store where Matt had it displayed. I finally pulled the trigger when I got a tax refund. Happy I did because I don't see them to often. I understand there was an add-on set of dancers that I would love to purchase, but have never seen. Please let me know if anyone has seen or has any of these additional dancers for sale!!!
Best Regards.
Mr. Murph

My set is three boxes. Has the band, drummer, piano, andrews sisters and dancers.

It is my understanding, don't know if correct, that 500 were planned and then there was some issue and not all were produced. I don't know how many were left unmade. The other thing I wonder is bc of this, are there some castings laying around somewhere?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back