Goodbye to Mandi at Treefrog Treasures (2 Viewers)

Mandi, was one of the reasons that this has been a very pleasurable hobby, i had issues with An afforementioned Figarti Lee tank.(paint was Flaking off, No other issues past this From Figarti. I have to mention). When I contacted her. She, said. I will send You another one and with it, will be a U.P.S. prepaid Sticker to send the one I had back. Now mind you It is thanks to Shannon too, for letting it happen. To trust a customer to send A replacement, Before getting the other back. IT SHOWS TRUST, And at times like this. I can not help but be a loyal Customer. as much as I can be. Trust breeds Loyalty, at least to me.
Anyway, It has been a pleasure Mandi!!, May the Future Hold, The Very best always for you. Take care. And You will definitely will be missed, By One And All!!

Roger

Mandi, was one of the reasons that this has been a very pleasurable hobby

I couldn't agree more. She and I developed a good friendship and I think she played no small part in the success of Treefrog. I will miss her and she's a big loss. However, life goes on and I'm sure she will be a success wherever she lands or whatever she does. I believe Shannon told me once there's an expression called "Minnesota Nice" and, if so, Mandi fits that saying to a tee.

So long Mandi!
You were always a champion for Treefrog and you will always a champion in what ever you do!
Thanks for everything over the years.
Semper Fi!
Rick

I am a little late posting here , but I want Mandi to know how much I appreciated her help over the years. She was always professional and made me feel like the business that I gave to Treefrog was the most important thing in the world. It made me feel great and apprecaited no matter how large or small my order was. On rare occasions I had a return, there was never a question or hassle. I recall sitting next to her and Shannon at the Figarti Luncheon the last few years making up our "wish list" for the new releases. What great fun. Shannon I know you feel the same way about Mandi , so it's not surprise to you. She is one of the best people that you could have work for your firm. Dedicated, knowledgable, enthusiatic are just a few of the adjectives I could come up with.

Mandi , I do wish you the best. Your next employer has no idea the talent you'll bring to the table.
Cheers and take care.

Greg Kempton

Mandi has left the building so to speak but I know that when I spoke to her last Wednesday she was overawed (if that's a word) that people would go out of the way to thank her. I know she wanted to post something thanking everybody. Maybe when she gets settled she'll get the chance. I hope so anyway.

This was from last weeks Treefrog Rivet

A Word of Farewell from Mandi Davis
"Thank you all so much for the kind emails and posts on the forum these past few weeks. Some of them even brought a tear to my eye; and that takes a lot for a Minnesota girl :). There have been so many changes in this hobby in the five years that I have been here! It's been so neat to see the hobby evolve--new companies have come (and some have gone), we've gone through a recession and come out on top, and lots of changes here at Treefrog. When I first started, Shannon and I shared a computer between us--and now we have a 6000 square foot building with 8 employees! I'll be sure to check on the website and forum now and then to see what is new, I'm sure I will be surprised! This hobby is always coming out with something new and unexpected.
Thank you again!
Mandi"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back