Google Chrome/Firefox Users (1 Viewer)

Peter Reuss

2nd Lieutenant
Can someone using Google Chrome or Firefox please test and see if the 'London Show' and 'Shop Treefrog' buttons actually link to their proper pages? They work fine in IE, but I think I have found the bug for those platforms.

Can someone using Google Chrome or Firefox please test and see if the 'London Show' and 'Shop Treefrog' buttons actually link to their proper pages? They work fine in IE, but I think I have found the bug for those platforms.

Check no problem i was using "FIREFOX"..............:salute::

I am using Firefox but anyone having a problem should make sure they are using an up to date version.

No problem connecting to the London Show but when I tried connecting to "Shop at Treefrog" it said thank you for testing - you are the 1,000th shopper and have won a $1,000 Rivet - contact Shannon.:salute::^&grin I guess Wayne must have been 999. Too bad Wayne. First the Ashes and now this. Sooo Close :eek: I'll send you photos of what I buy with the Rivet. :tongue:^&grin

Terry

Terry, you missed the fine print, stating that in order to redeem the $1000 Rivet a $100,000 order was required. Once you have your order assembled I'll get the discount applied ^&grin

The issue seems to be with the toplinks (Welcome...). If they are too close to the logos it turns the link part off, so if you have a wide browser all works fine, but if you have a narrow one it gets wonky.

Problem identified...now to pin down the solution!

Terry, you missed the fine print, stating that in order to redeem the $1000 Rivet a $100,000 order was required. Once you have your order assembled I'll get the discount applied ^&grin

The issue seems to be with the toplinks (Welcome...). If they are too close to the logos it turns the link part off, so if you have a wide browser all works fine, but if you have a narrow one it gets wonky.

Problem identified...now to pin down the solution!

Looks like my browser chopped off that bit too. :(

Terry

It should all be working now. Let me know if the formatting looks wonky.

I have both IE and Firefox and the links to the latter work (and everything looks) fine now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back