Gordon's work (2 Viewers)

what a great day it was when i was attending ostn and i walked into kc's room. First i saw a crashed ju-52 with fallschirmjager and i stared in a trance like state looking at all the detail unaware of what else was in the room. Then i turned and could not believe my eyes as i so that wonderful model of the hartenstein hotel. I was in toy soldier heaven. What great pieces. Then i saw the crusader castle which was cool. They all had my imagination going. When i finally stopped to relax in a chair i saw this german winter seen which although it did not have the intricacies of the other dioramas
just the pure simple layout made me feel like i was there in that cold windswept seen, just a cool feeling. Thanks gordon for my best day ever at the ostn over 25 years. Oh i forgot i believe the egyptian
airfield was there also. Just a stunning display and what made it special was that there were no sneak peeks printed or showed before that day, just a fabulous day filled with wonderment

In April 2018, Andy posted the following:

”Gordon was looking over his photo files of some of his amazing dios from previous years....

This one brought back many happy memories. Hope you like it too!”

I don’t remember when Gordon did this dio but I think it was pre 2010.

The following dio was made by Andy:

Storming the Citadel

September 2018

Users who are viewing this thread

Back