Green Force Toy Soldiers (1 Viewer)

GIGene

Greetings,
I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Gene, I own Green Force Toy Soldiers http://www.greenforcetoysoldiers.com I
have been a collector for over twenty years, and I started up a small online store, I've been around since 2005. I carry Plastics and metal figures and I specialize in 1/32 scale figures. I have civil war figures, WWII figures, Pirates, Rev War, unpainted figures and accessories.

www.greenforcetoysoldiers.com

Hi gene welcome to the forum. Always like to meet new members.
my Name is charlie I collect mostly plastic soldiers and have a lot of fun with them.
Your Guadalcanal playset is advertised as 1/32 scale I could be wrong but believe these to be a smaller size.

Anyhow join in the fun and welcome.
Charlie

No they are most definetly 1/32. The figures are Hing Fat figures and are definetly within that scale. By the way, I only have a handful of those left, once they are gone, there won't be anymore. So if your interested, you best buy one now.

Gene
www.greenforcetoysoldiers.com

Hi gene welcome to the forum. Always like to meet new members.
my Name is charlie I collect mostly plastic soldiers and have a lot of fun with them.
Your Guadalcanal playset is advertised as 1/32 scale I could be wrong but believe these to be a smaller size.

Anyhow join in the fun and welcome.
Charlie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back