Grey goose collectables appointed as exclusive uk dealer (1 Viewer)

jjDesigns

Sergeant
Due to the personal commitments and developments of their main businesses it is with regret that JJDUK have decided that they can no longer continue as the UK dealer for john jenkins Designs.

I would like to thank both James and Adam for all their work over the last four years.
Their innovation has inspired many collectors,… as well as other manufacturers.
Their sense of humour and enthusiasm for toy soldier collecting, and wargaming shall be missed
I wish them both all the very best for the future.

However every cloud has a silver lining and I am pleased to announce that John Jenkins Designs will now be exclusively represented in the UK, by Grey Goose Collectables Limited. The principals, Clive Gande and his wife Sue have been friends for a number of years and are well known within the Toy Soldier Community. I look forward to working with Clive and Sue in supporting and developing our customer base within the UK.

PLEASE NOTE FOR COLLECTORS IN THE UK, CCSETS#19, 20,and 21 WILL STILL BE AVAILABLE FROM JJDUK.

PLEASE NOTE JJCLUBSET#22 WILL NOW HAVE TO BE PRE-ORDERED FROM GREY GOOSE COLLECTABLES.

Grey Goose Collectables Ltd.
Sparrow Wycke farm
Main Road
Mundon
Essex
CM9 6PB
England
Tel: 0044 (0)1621 742439
Mob: 07768 354122
Email: enquiries@grey-goose.co.uk

Thks John,
Sue and I are pleased to be working with John who has become more of a friend over the last few years.
We are presently updating the Grey Goose website to include jjD and the latest releases.
It is our intention to have the recently announced items and next months releases available for the June London Show.
Happy to take pre-orders now with payment made once the items ship or are collected.
One minor amendment to the contact details is the contact number for the office is 01621 743815.
Give us a call we're happy to talk on all things Toy Soldier related,
and of course we look forward to meeting the UK based jjD collectors in June.

Regards
Clive

Thks John,
Sue and I are pleased to be working with John who has become more of a friend over the last few years.
We are presently updating the Grey Goose website to include jjD and the latest releases.
It is our intention to have the recently announced items and next months releases available for the June London Show.
Happy to take pre-orders now with payment made once the items ship or are collected.
One minor amendment to the contact details is the contact number for the office is 01621 743815.
Give us a call we're happy to talk on all things Toy Soldier related,
and of course we look forward to meeting the UK based jjD collectors in June.

Regards
Clive

Clive,

Does Grey Goose ship internationally?

-Moe

Nice to hear from you guys

But dear Goose, please improve your site

For exemple, clicking on NEWS ( last news date Jan 2011 !!!!!!!!!!! )
clicking on NEW RELEASE ( fantastic but no name of makers )
JJD no info about this on your site
Export to EU, sending costs, payement method ....
MARKET STALL .. no makers name

But please to hear you will distribute JJD

Hi Ivanmoe, yes Grey Goose ships Internationally for all product lines.

Hi Mirof, valid comments on the website, we're working on it as we speak.

Regards
Clive

Clive,

They (and we) couldn't have a better new distributor for JJD in the UK. I suppose I'm now destined to have an ever increasing JJD collection.

Best of luck.

Andy

I only collect JJD now and have been building up 'reward points' with JJD UK. Do we know if these points will now be lost?

Dear Isandlwana,
JJDUK reward points are still valid against purchases made on our website, we have good stocks of John Jenkins designs, just not May releases going forward.
Our reward points are JJDUK exclusive and will not carry over to any other dealer, we are however very happy to redeem them in the usual way. Email us directly and we can help.
Best
JJDUK

I only collect JJD now and have been building up 'reward points' with JJD UK. Do we know if these points will now be lost?

Clive,

They (and we) couldn't have a better new distributor for JJD in the UK. I suppose I'm now destined to have an ever increasing JJD collection.

Best of luck.

Andy

Buddy, you are toast. Look forward to seeing you crumble in June.
Congrats Clive and Sue!
Simon

Buddy, you are toast. Look forward to seeing you crumble in June.
Congrats Clive and Sue!
Simon

Dito there Simon, the dealership couldn't have gone to a nicer couple than Clive & Sue. Congrats Big Fella.^&grin
Cheers Howard & Jenny

Thank you John

James and I cannot thank you enough for your support with JJD UK over these past four years!

We'd also like to wish Clive and Sue all the best in taking on the exclusive UK dealership.

Congratulations!

Apologies for the slow response to everyone's message of support, all is progressing nicely behind the scenes but a family bereavement has meant my focus has been elsewhere for the last few days.
The comments are much appreciated and we'll endeavour to fill the gap which James and Adam filled so well.

Best Regards
Clive

OK Guys, family issues behind us so here's a quick update.

The latest New Releases are now loaded on the Grey Goose website and available for pre-order.
We shall be loading the older products reflecting what is still available over the next few weeks on a range by range basis.
WW1 is first up and we anticipate having completed this week.
I'll post updates as we progress.
First order has gone into John and we anticipate first receipt of stock mid May.
We also have some plans for the June London Show and I'll reveal more as we go.

In the meantime don't hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards
Clive and Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back