Guadalcanal Set; Green Force Toy Soldiers (2 Viewers)

Do you have a physical store or is this purely an on-line type business? I live just down the rad and I'm curious.

No I'm strictly online. I'm still very much in the startup phase of the business. I'm trying to do the Cantigny show this November, but I don't know if I'll get in due to construction going on there, that remains to be seen yet. Though if you buy by paypal, I could refund your postage and just drop off what you would like. where are you located?

Gene
Green Force Toy Soldiers
100 Toy Soldiers in a Foot Locker
www.greenforcetoysoldiers.com

I'm in Algonquin and there a few others of us in the area, just wondering if there was an actual store to go to, as that is something that is lacking in our area.

Certainly an interesting idea, but a store in my opinion would have to be well placed, in an area where such a store would have a flow of people. Like a tourist area near a battlefield. Another example is like the one that used to be in Galena Illinois that closed after the death of its owner. I'm not so sure that a toy soldier shop would do well in McHenry County. But as you know a vast majority of dealers are mail order or online. the cost of running a store front is just to prohibitive to most people.

No, I'm pretty sure it couldn't fly by itself, and the Hobbytowns more or less take care of the rest of the hobbies so if it was going to make it at all, it would have to be something like Toy Soldiers/ RC cars,airplanes whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back