Happy birthday Peter (1 Viewer)

Rob

Four Star General
Just wanted to wish Peter a very happy birthday and to say i really appreciate all you (and Shannon)do for us on this forum.Have a good one.

Rob

Pete,

Have a great one. This place wouldn't looks as good as it does without your help. :)

Pete,

Happy birthday to you,
Squashed tomatoes and stew,
bread and butter in the gutter
happy bithday to you.

Pete at your age surley you will still be in work...................mind i am sure Shannon will make sure your in work.

Tony

Happy birthday big guy. You keep a lot of balls in the air, and you do it with grace and dignity.

Happy Birthday Peter !

Here's your Birthday gift:

NAPOLEON !

a napoleon for your very own....:D

Ron

Happy Birthday Pete. Thanks for all you do with the forum and helping members. I hope you have a nice Birthday. Born on Easter week-- how fitting. Leadmen

Joining in to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and like a vintage wine you'll become better with age. BEST REGARDS The Lt.

Hi Peter,

Happy Birthday and Many Happy Returns. Thanks for all you have done for us in providing this wonderful forum!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat

Happy birthday Pete,
Looks like this year you're lucky and it doesn't fall on Good Friday but I'm sure some years you end up celebrating your birthday with a carrot juice instead of a whiskey. Enjoy the day!

Hi Pete,

Many happy returns. Hope your Birthday pressie list came to fruition.

Simon

Do you buy Toy Soldiers for a Toy Soldier Shop Owner ?? :confused:

Errr....dunno. I think it would be more fun to try and sneak them past the wife. Legal shoplifting! All the thrills, and only part of the punishment! :D

Thank you all for the well wishes. It was a great birthday! BBQ for supper - can't beat it.

A couple years ago I DID get to 'celebrate' my birthday on Good Friday. Not exactly a rousing night ...

I'm glad that we can provide this nuthouse for all of you.

Pete

Cheers Mate:

Bonne Anneversaire! I hope you had a wonderful day with your family.

Best Regards,
Beaufighter

Happy Birthday Peter,

and thanks for the great job you do on the Forum.

Carlos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back