Happy Christmas From All At K&c Uk (1 Viewer)

Tony Neville

Command Sergeant Major
All treefroggers

As today is the last day here at K&CUK thought we would wish every body a happy holiday.

A very merry Christmas and a happy new year from Mike, Sue, Bob, Mac, Dispatch Dave, DJ Denis.......and 'Cook the books' Catherine! Oh! and me!

Shannon Pete

Thanks very much for a very entertaining website and many hours of veiwing.
Especially Pete for your very funny e-mails!

All other K&C dealers who read this forum thanks for your help and friendship in 2006

Looking forward to a great 2007

Hope Santa brings you the K&C you want if not bah! just buy it in the new year!!

HO HO HO

Tony Neville
K&C UK

Tony,

All the best to you and yours for the seasons festivities.
And thanks for shipping out the Sherman Christmas present from me to me, to my work address. Makes life so much easier in the 'how do you explain that one' stakes. :eek:

The rest will probably be wrapped up coal. And I'm sure I'm not the only one. :D

Simon

All the best to all at K&C UK have a great xmas and a fantastic new year.Will be ringing you first week in Jan with my first order of 2007.Lots to buy next year!

Rob

Merry%20Christmas%20with%20reindeer%20a%20Christmas%20tree%20an.jpg

Merry Christmas to the Nevilles and everyone at K & C UK, great people all!

Yep Merry Christmas to Tony and everyone at K&C UK. A good bunch of people who always have time for a chat and whose customer service is second to none.

Merry Christmas to Ben Choi too in faraway Hong Kong :)

Yep Merry Christmas to Tony and everyone at K&C UK. A good bunch of people who always have time for a chat and whose customer service is second to none.

Merry Christmas to Ben Choi too in faraway Hong Kong :)

Merry Christmas to Mike and Co. - Well said James, Ben, I'm really p****d off that my 60 foot blow up Santa and matching Xmas tree didn't arrive - shame on you....:D

Also Merry Christmas the Neville clan hangers on like James, Rob, Clive, me and all the others...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back