Hartstein hotel and the bridge (1 Viewer)

villagehorse

Lieutenant General
For those that have not seen these on my diorama thread...TIME ON MY HANDS AT LAST.....cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• P4070007.jpg
    P4070007.jpg
    407.5 KB · Views: 403
  • P4090001.jpg
    P4090001.jpg
    410.1 KB · Views: 428
Thanks Keith & Wayne, with all the interest in Market Garden, just did not want to miss the last air drop into Arnhem as this series together with Ancient Egypt were the reason I started to collect 1/30th 4 years ago. The battle is not over yet, feel Andy will give it a final ditch effort with some reinforcements, after all this series is his baby too. Cheers, Robin.

OMG!!!!!! that's gorgeous...you built that? Man, I wish you were a wargamer...what a fabulous terrain table it would make with that as its center-piece. ;)

Robin,
Thanks for sharing your collection with us; we need to know, what is the story behind the hotel as that is superb whether you created it or not.

Gordon/K & C had a similar hotel at the OTSN show several years ago that was a true show stopper, my friend Hans was the lucky collector who purchased it, it was simply brilliant, as is yours....................any info would be appreciated..

Thanks Guys, my hotel is a very simple paint job on a Playmobil building. My inspiration came from Gordon Neilson's fantastic diorama as below. This was the only way I had half a chance of getting anything like that, cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• P4070006.jpg
    P4070006.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 84
One of my very favourtie pics you've got there is looking down on the paras storming the bridge from the top of an adjacent home. Super and the hotel is sensational. Great work a pleasure to view. :cool:

fantastic conversion Robin, a burst of inspiration, thanks for sharing
Carlo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back