Has anybody heard about any new crusaders ? (1 Viewer)

my1968gto

Private 2
Hello, I was wondering if anybody has heard of any new crusader/sarcens are due to come out this year? I'am such a fan of the crusader line. I have about 200 hundred pieces in my collection. I'm in the process creating the battle of Acre during the third crusade.

200 pieces, wow! Can you give us a photo. Would love to see it.

Hello, I was wondering if anybody has heard of any new crusader/sarcens are due to come out this year? I'am such a fan of the crusader line. I have about 200 hundred pieces in my collection. I'm in the process creating the battle of Acre during the third crusade.

Sounds very impressive! Are you planning on having any buildings or a castle? (scratch built or prebuilt?)

For new releases, we have to wait and see, most of K & C products are surprises. No hints on the crusaders yet. The last crusader batch was fairly recent so we might have a wait a while. Of course, you can mix in some of the Russian figures.

Ken

This sounds amazing! 200 figures will make a terrific display. I visited Acre back in the mid 80's and I will see if I can dig out the photo's I took and have them scanned and post them if you like to see what it looks like in modern day.

Jeff

This is picture of a big crusader Diorama I found on the internet...

Attachments

• Crusaders.jpg
    Crusaders.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 382
thanks for that pic. that is a huge set up! i would also love to see the pictures of acre. i have never been there. right now all my crusaders and saracens are in my glass display cabinet. i'm getting ready to build a table for the scene. i have started to purchase parts of the castle from jg miniatures. i only have 1 tower, 2 walls, and the gate. each piece is $ 115.00. and i have really been building my forces up. i'm hoping k&c will make more horses charging. because i have got 6 mk049 knights with king richard leading the charge, and i would like some different poses to add on to the charge. soon i'll post pictures of just the forces i have collected. thanks for the coments. i'm such a fan of the crusades!!!:

Do you know if there is a particular reason why the bricks of the JG gate are not the same size and colour as the walls and tower?

i don't know why? plus my gate only has windows on the left tower and none on the right tower. maybe it's a rare collectable piece.(lol).

This should be the gate...

Attachments

• gate.gif
    gate.gif
    45.8 KB · Views: 250
This is picture of a big crusader Diorama I found on the internet...

Wow JPB, that is some Diorama...:):):)
I love the way the builder has those troops climbing up the hill. I had intended adding more K&C Crusader/Saracen figures to our collection on hold for the first half of 2008, but they are pretty irresistable aren't they?
Cheers
H

200 Crusaders !! :eek: :eek: :eek: WoW !! :D

Pictures are a must ! Which Crusader Figure do you have the most dups ??

i have 6 of mk005, 4 of mk006, 4 of mk013, 6 of mk049, 3 of mk001, just a taste of what i have. soon i will post some pictures. but, i don't have a scene yet. all are in my display cabinet.

i have 6 of mk005, 4 of mk006, 4 of mk013, 6 of mk049, 3 of mk001, just a taste of what i have. soon i will post some pictures. but, i don't have a scene yet. all are in my display cabinet.

Outstanding - just checked my Crusaders K&C Lit and reviewed your troops - wonderful! Can't wait to see all 200 together !

How is the JG Castle with these guys ? Worth the money for a diorama with them??

I'm convinced that the JG Castle is the best except if you can build one your self.

Nice collection lenswerks :)

jpb is right!!! the jg castle is really nice. i tried to buy more wall sections from treefrog today but, they are out of stock. does anybody know where else you can buy jg castle walls?

Treefrog is expecting a shipment from JG later this week. I talked to Mandi at Treefrog and she will receive a couple of the sections and suggests that if you need more (like five and up), give them a call and they can order it for you.

nice set up lenswerks! are the crusader series your favorite series? don't you think k&c should make a casualty set. like one or two soldiers being hit by arrows. or some soldiers crawling out of the battle wounded. i think it would make a battle scene look such more real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back