Has everbody gone Mad with the New March Dispatches Release.....? (1 Viewer)

johngambale

Sergeant Major
:eek: I think this is an Unusual Reaction of the Third Kind; on this Forum Today,of Member's/Collector's, being Disapointment, on NEWS, of the March Dispatch Release's? I Guess we ALL were, Hoping and Praying, that Andy was going to give us a WOPPER of Great Sets for this Month Dispatches/ :rolleyes: Oh Well, Better News Next time around! What, would happen, if People didn't get there Meds? WOW! :eek::(:mad::mad::confused::rolleyes:

No worries here. For me its as much whats being retired as whats coming out. Great news is I can now order more of those Nap Black Watch. Just ordered the 1 mounted officer until I was sure I could get more:). The good folks at Treefrog will be hearing from me shortly. Now I know I have at least a month before they retire, well time to head off to that third job:eek::eek:!

I think the Fuhrer's new staff car is incredible. I am definitely getting it. But I am happy there is no compelling stuff besides that; this will give me the chance to get a couple of things in my list before the next AK or EA comes out. I am trying to catch up with the Battle of the Bulge, but I am not fully committed to it. I am glad there are new Napoleonics, AR and El Alamo even though I do not collect those lines; it is good to keep all collectors happy.

Gil

:eek: I think this is an Unusual Reaction of the Third Kind; on this Forum Today,of Member's/Collector's, being Disapointment, on NEWS, of the March Dispatch Release's? I Guess we ALL were, Hoping and Praying, that Andy was going to give us a WOPPER of Great Sets for this Month Dispatches/ :rolleyes: Oh Well, Better News Next time around! What, would happen, if People didn't get there Meds? WOW! :eek::(:mad::mad::confused::rolleyes:

Sorry John i don't agree.I've got new troops a new Tank and maybe a staff car to get,i'm happy:)

Rob

Sorry John i don't agree.I've got new troops a new Tank and maybe a staff car to get,i'm happy:)

Rob

I have to agree with you also Rob the new releases are absolutely RIPPING and the new MK1 Panzer F is a WHOPPER! Heck I might even buy 30 of them!
I would be very surprised if all the collectors out there are not over the moon!?

Personally I quite like the SS machine gun team and that officer. Where is the panzer on the K and C website?
The ALamo look cool
Regards
Damian

Personally I quite like the SS machine gun team and that officer. Where is the panzer on the K and C website?
The ALamo look cool
Regards
Damian

Yo Troopers, I am going to have a moan now, you guys are ruined everthing getting made for you. what about the cream of regiments the Cavalry, Damian will tell ye, we won every battle in history, and its down to "GADS SIR" having to get me own regiments made special, and boxes, and cutting me own foam out, it just wont do its not cricket. What you reckon to these O Great one from the land of the sun, can this inspire a new poem lol.
Bernard.

Attachments

• Chasseurs 001.jpg
    Chasseurs 001.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 206
A poem by lenswerks, inspired by Bernard--

Some will be Happy.
Some will be Sad.
Others will be up all night flipping Osprey pages.
One will be content cutting cardboard and foam.
The life of the Toy Solider Collector is never drone.

I am happy.....New Alamo!!!!! I cannot wait to get them in my hands and see the details. Thank you Andy. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back