HaT prices..what? (1 Viewer)

Thanks for the updates 9th.....what scoundrals they are.

Well Dave, they have removed your images and replaced with some real gems.
In particular I like the ones left in blue plastic with a little paint here and there.
Very nice.:rolleyes:
fuB

Well Dave, they have removed your images and replaced with some real gems.
In particular I like the ones left in blue plastic with a little paint here and there.
Very nice.:rolleyes:
fuB

Come on Harold What a deal that is!!! 6 Figures for $45 bucks left in bare plastic with a little detail painted in here and there? That,s only $7.50 per figure for a crap paint job that,ll flake off in a month or two.:eek:

Maybe you you should go with there Top of the line paint jobs at 6 figures for $81 painted by the pros of the Ronald McDonald House welcomes Jerry,s kids weekend fun Paint fest open house for the truely gifted artists!:p
Thats only $13.50 each for a painted plastic figure with uniform detail researched from the best comic books Big Lots had to offer that week!

What a joke! Look for yourselfs, what a rip off!!!
http://www.toysoldierco.com/MainPages/SearchResultsP.asp?Source=Level1&Page=Plastic

You never saw Toy Soldier Company prices before? That's not surprising for them. Check their other listing compared to other companies.

Fish you crack me up :D but you are right there is realy no point in painting on just the detail.
Belts, faces ect, with no primmer and i wonder if they even bother to wash them. either way if some kid was to play with them the paint will rub off in a few days.
Then you have there complete and high price paints jobs and it does not get much better.
I don't know why anybody in there right mind who would want to part with there cash for such poor quality work.
Have a look at there converted Alamo Artilley guys you will fall off your chair with laughter :D:D

Fish you crack me up :D but you are right there is realy no point in painting on just the detail.
Belts, faces ect, with no primmer and i wonder if they even bother to wash them. either way if some kid was to play with them the paint will rub off in a few days.
Then you have there complete and high price paints jobs and it does not get much better.
I don't know why anybody in there right mind who would want to part with there cash for such poor quality work.
Have a look at there converted Alamo Artilley guys you will fall off your chair with laughter :D:D

TSA012a.jpg

TSA011a.jpg
I know they crack me up! just stick a shako head on any figure no matter what era in time or uniform he has on and now hes a mexican???:p WWII G.I. viking ect... just add a shako and you have an instant alamo mexican!:p And all for just 3 easy insthalments of $19.95.........and if you act now We,ll also throw in a box and some packing peanuts for an additional 19.95!!! act now supplies are limited!!!!
I love it!

Hi - yes they have removed the pictures of my painted figures - I guess hat must have had a word with them. I think that it is only fair on principle.
Regards
Dave

Yep they are the ones Fish and don't forget they might even make good Napoleonic French troops :p.

Jay, check all the posts...I've been there and dealt with them before. I'm REALLY amazed at the near doubling of the retail prices of something I just bought locally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back