Heart of The Reich (1 Viewer)

Sigmundfries

Private 2
April 1945. A Red Army patrol is sent to investigate a downed 190 only to stumble across a hidden German munitions dump.

REICH 1.jpg

REICH 2.jpg

REICH 3.jpg

REICH 4.jpg

REICH 5.jpg

We recently got a long since-retired RA008 and I thought it was a terrific opportunity to feature some Eastern front action. This display was a lot of fun to make!

It's a wonder when the plane hit, that the whole ammunition dump did not go up. You are getting to use some very nice diorama pieces. Really nice layout, the plane is the centre piece. :salute::, Robin.

It's a wonder when the plane hit, that the whole ammunition dump did not go up. You are getting to use some very nice diorama pieces. Really nice layout, the plane is the centre piece. :salute::, Robin.

That's because all the heavy ordinance had been rushed back to Berlin {sm4} Thank you for the feedback, Robin!

That's a terrific display! Packed with action and detail! Congrats!

Very cool mate, love the plane and nice to see the tinplate Grey truck being displayed too!!

Excellent work, great to see the bases covered! makes a world of difference, from a display to a story...well done :salute::::
Wayne.

Excellent work, great to see the bases covered! makes a world of difference, from a display to a story...well done :salute::::
Wayne.

Thank you, Wayne :salute:: I covered them up as best I can because a lot of the scenery was already in place when I put the figures themselves in. Super glad to see it paid off!

Very cool mate, love the plane and nice to see the tinplate Grey truck being displayed too!!

Thank you! The plane itself was a model that was pretty badly damaged so our painter dressed it up to look like it was wrecked. It's proven to be pretty handy for when we need some extra eye candy in our scenes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back