Heart of the South Annandale Virginia December Show this Saturday Reminder (1 Viewer)

tdubel

Major
Once again, time for the December Toy Soldier Show in Annandale Virginia!

When - Saturday December 3rd from 9am to 3pm\

Where - Annandale Community Volunteer Fire Department - 7128 Columbia Pike Annandale Virginia 22003

Cya there.

I will personally have a very large collection of Connoisseur Models in various scales painted by well known artists. Price to sell.

Additionally, the usual variety that will cover Trophy, Toy Army Workshop and a few others on the glossy side including many rarities as well as some King & Country, Thomas Gunn, John Jenkins and First Legion.

As well as some dioramas including one depicting the Antarctic Expedition of Ernest Shackleton originally done by Peter Davis of Little Lead Soldier/Greenwood and Ball Fame. The same gentleman who did the dioramas in the James Bond Movie - The Living Daylights.

Thanks again!

Show Report

Attendance seemed more lively which is a good thing! Business was way up, I saw lots of transactions, bags, etc. While it may not be like a decade ago, it certainly was nice to see people out and about, smiling and buying and selling. Good for the hobby. I had a great show but more importantly a fun time. And of course a score or 2 as well!

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back