Heart of the South Show this Weekend, Annandale, VA 12/2/23 (1 Viewer)

tdubel

Major
Friendly reminder the Annadale Virginia Toy Soldier Show is this Saturday at 9am at the Annandale Volunteer Fire Department. As usual, Hobby Bunker, the Jones Emporium, Fast Eddie's Traveling Show as well as a number of other local vendors including me will be there. I will have many unique connoisseur and Russian Figures available.

Thanks!
Tom

Friendly reminder the Annadale Virginia Toy Soldier Show is this Saturday at 9am at the Annandale Volunteer Fire Department. As usual, Hobby Bunker, the Jones Emporium, Fast Eddie's Traveling Show as well as a number of other local vendors including me will be there. I will have many unique connoisseur and Russian Figures available.

Thanks!
Tom

Best of luck Tom, sell baby sell!!!................;).

Enjoy your day, I killed myself Wednesday and Thursday, packed and shipped north of 75 orders, Saturday will be on the couch day watching college football from noon til evening, 4 championship games of interest to me will be on....................

Best of luck Tom, sell baby sell!!!................;).

Enjoy your day, I killed myself Wednesday and Thursday, packed and shipped north of 75 orders, Saturday will be on the couch day watching college football from noon til evening, 4 championship games of interest to me will be on....................

Ya never know, but I will be glued to my phone watching one of those games early!~!!

The one thing I will say about this show is that if you are looking for Connoisseur or Russian figures, this is the show. Literally, you have Aeroart, me, Amber most likely as well as Dan Jones. I am not sure you will find nicer figures for sale for the exquisite collector. Kind of crazy when you think about it at a regional show! I have more here than in Chicago due to space.

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back