Hello everybody! (1 Viewer)

The Colonel

Private
I collect mostly Britain's model soldiers ( although I will collect other types of tin soldiers on occasion, that I normally use as artillery crews, as well as tin soldier cannons and the like.) I also own a large tin soldier fort named Fort Hard, that can at the time of writing fit my entire tin soldier army within it's walls.) I think I will really enjoy myself here.

Welcome to the forum, Colonel! I look forward to seeing your collection.

Prost!
Brad

I can't post pics online, I don't know how to, but I could tell you about it if you want.

Welcome Colonel! It took me forever to learn how to resize photos to post on this forum. If you have an I-phone it’s actually not that hard.

I can't post pics online, I don't know how to, but I could tell you about it if you want.

It's not too difficult; there are a couple ways to do it. This article from the forum FAQs might help:

https://forum.treefrogtreasures.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_albums

I prefer to use hosted photos, myself, because I belong to a lot of different forums, and they all have different requirements about photo dimensions and file size. I use PostImage, to store photos and get links that I then paste into my posts around the web.

Prost!
Brad

Glad you joined us … {sm3}

Actually it is very easy to post a picture on here. There are some detailed step-by-step guides to follow.
Hope to see you contribute with comments ad photos of your own.

--- LaRRy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back