Hello from David C (1 Viewer)

David C

Private 2
Hello
I am 53 and live in South East England.

Upto about a year ago, I collected mainly diecast aviation and had a collection of around 200, most of which were Corgi or Hobby Master.
I only had room to display arout 50, so most were in the loft out of sight.

Around a year ago I discovered I liked the K&C aircraft and Tanks, and since then I have been selling alot of my Corgi and Hobby Master aircraft, and replacing them with K&C. I only have about 9 K&C Aircraft, but now have 25 K&C tanks. At present, I am finding that I am attracted by the tanks more than the aircraft. At present the bulk of my displayed collection is K&C tanks and K&C Aircraft.

I am also a collector of Robert Taylor and Nick Trudgian prints, which are mainly aircraft. At present I have stopped collecting as I have simply run out of wall space. I can display about 10 at any time, so have to perform a bit of crop rotation now and then.

All the best
David

Welcome to the forum David. I used to have a lot of 1/72 and 1/48 scale diecast aircraft, I posted regularly on several diecast aircraft forums and still have heaps of 1/72 diecast tanks and vehicles. After several years collecting I guess I lost interest in the row upon row of small but well detailed models and decided to switch to a mix of 1/30 figures and tanks that I find more appealing. I did have several 1/30 scale aircraft but decided to sell them due to lack of display space, can't have everything we want {sm4}

This forum has all the trappings of making you appreciate your hobby, hope you enjoy your time and welcome David. Robin.

Welcome to the forum, David! I look forward to seeing your collection.

Prost!
Brad

Hello
I am 53 and live in South East England.

Upto about a year ago, I collected mainly diecast aviation and had a collection of around 200, most of which were Corgi or Hobby Master.
I only had room to display arout 50, so most were in the loft out of sight.

Around a year ago I discovered I liked the K&C aircraft and Tanks, and since then I have been selling alot of my Corgi and Hobby Master aircraft, and replacing them with K&C. I only have about 9 K&C Aircraft, but now have 25 K&C tanks. At present, I am finding that I am attracted by the tanks more than the aircraft. At present the bulk of my displayed collection is K&C tanks and K&C Aircraft.

I am also a collector of Robert Taylor and Nick Trudgian prints, which are mainly aircraft. At present I have stopped collecting as I have simply run out of wall space. I can display about 10 at any time, so have to perform a bit of crop rotation now and then.

All the best
David
Welcome to the forum David !Good to see the Dora went to a good home ! I remember you from the Uk die cast forum

Welcome David, from a collector across the ocean in "New England."

Space is always an issue but some of the threads have dealt with this concern and have presented some interesting ideas.

Looking forward to seeing you aircraft collection as well as comments and suggestions.

--- LaRRy

Welcome from a collector in Belgium

David C ! Make you things dissapears ? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back