Hello From Sheffield Miniatures (1 Viewer)

SheffMin

Private
Hello ! I have finally had 5 minutes spare to post on here and say hello to everyone in the treefrog forum.

My name is Lee and i have had the honor of taking on the whole JG Miniatures range from John.

I have been making models for a long as i can remember, but I have been making bespoke Miniatures of all scales for 8 Years as Sheffield Miniatures.

I have been working alongside John for over a year now and have been getting to grips with all the methods that John uses to create his amazing diorama pieces and have now been producing JG miniatures pieces myself for nearly 7 Months, so i hope anyone who has had my items over this period have been happy with the items and hopefully i have managed to continue Johns work to his own standard in the past. I do still have John part time helping me with the workload and any questions that still crop up from time to time.

I will be dropping in here as often as i can, so if anybody has any questions about anything, please get in touch and if anyone has any ideas or suggestions for future Diorama pieces or accessories, please let me know and i will see what i can come up with, i do intend to slowly increase the range of diorama items, produced by Sheffield Miniatures.

So hello, and please don't hesitate to contact me with new ideas

Lee Smithson
Sheffield Miniatures

Users who are viewing this thread

Back