Hello men (3 Viewers)

wellington

First Sergeant
Just thought I would drop in and say hi to some old friends......hope all is well.

WELLINGTON

Good to hear from you Wellington. Keep in touch. Leadmen

Just thought I would drop in and say hi to some old friends......hope all is well.

WELLINGTON

Hi Wellington, did you survive your move??? I think I moved into my house around the same time you did, right at the end of summer?? I finally have everything put away and have my own soldier room all to myself!!!..Sammy

Actually my move had a few bumps but has started to work it self out....I finally have realized that moving is a young mans game... Anyone hear what the new Napoleonics are going to be?

WELLINGTON

Good to hear from you Wellington. Hope all is well with you.

No word yet on any new Napoleonics. Do you think we are close to some new releases for this range?

Good to hear from you. Hope things are starting to settle down for you. Haven't heard anything on the Nap front for new releases but with more of the Highlanders being retired maybe something to replace them is in the works?

Hello Wellington

You moved house ... ? So are you still in Canada ?

As for new NAPs, please look at the Redcoats under JJD's 1812 series. They are very good.

Best wishes

OD

Actually I'm still in Canada...when I can afford it I hope to catch up with the NAPS....I still need alot. Hopefully nothing comes out in the near future, I am still recovering from my move. Glad to see all of you guys collecting still.

WELLINGTON

Hello Wellington. Glad to hear from you again. Seems like an awful lot of us have lived through a move this Summer/Fall. What a drag, but.....one hopes the end results are worth the effort. Just been watching your namesake portrayed as the elder statesmen in Victoria and Albert.

MD

Im still in the process,,seeking a larger collection room w almost a jay leno garage w home attached.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back