Hello (1 Viewer)

Welcome Luftwaffe

I collect K+C exclusively, and of all the magnificent ranges they do, I collect LAH and Waffen SS exclusively - so, another WW2 enthusiast - as you could probably tell from my avatar - :)

BTW - have you seen the two sets of Luftwaffe figures just released by K+C?

Richard,
I haven't seen them :confused:. Are they on the K&C website?

Hello Luftwaffe/Bill.Welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy this forum and the CHARACTERS herein as much as I have.
I started out collecting Scottish Regt.s, pipe bands, etc..But now I' m an eclectic collecter. I love armoed vehicles have a good deal of ACW stuff. AND have started branching into the Napoleonic ranges. (Being a big fan of L'Emperuer!).
Once again welcome enjoy the forum and don't tke any thing said tttttttttttttooooooooo
seriously!!!!!!!!
O.C.

I'm not new to the hobby but new to the chat line, I like to collect WW2 and also Napoleonics. I collect mostly Britains but do collect some King and Country.

Bill POPE

Welcome to the forum, always good to have another member interested in napoleonics!!!
I collect pretty much all napoleonics from just about any company that catches my eye and there are quite a few that catch my eye!:p Britains and K&C included! I like my napoleonics in matte finnish and also like to paint and convert plastics and metal kits as well.

Richard,
I haven't seen them :confused:. Are they on the K&C website?

Harry, hi there. I'm referring to the V1 Doodlebug on the trailer with the associated towing vehicle sold as a separate set. They are advertised as part of the Waffen SS Normandy series, but the figures are definitely Luftwaffe - :)

Hi again Harry

I am, of course, talking rubbish - at least in part - :rolleyes: It isn't a V1 at all, but a prototype jet fighter.

WS100L.jpg

WS101L.jpg

Sierra Toy Soldier have them advertised as the first of a new series - :)

It certainly is a very nice looking set.Hope to add it to the collection at some point.

Rob

Hi again Harry

I am, of course, talking rubbish - at least in part - :rolleyes: It isn't a V1 at all, but a prototype jet fighter.

Sierra Toy Soldier have them advertised as the first of a new series - :)

No worries Richard. Just wondered if I'd missed something. I really like the look of the new German tank figure set. I'd love to see a set released sometime in the future of a Luftwaffe 88AA gun crew.
Aaaaarrrgh, where does it end? :eek:

Welcome Luftwaffe

I collect K+C exclusively, and of all the magnificent ranges they do, I collect LAH and Waffen SS exclusively - so, another WW2 enthusiast - as you could probably tell from my avatar - :)

BTW - have you seen the two sets of Luftwaffe figures just released by K+C?

Hello Richard,

I'm too amateur of K&C LAH and Waffen-SS, so I would like to post some of pics from my diorama.

Cheers.

For more pics visit
www.handmadehistory.spaces.live.com

Attachments

• y1pafSThyDCEDj3vaxZM2mXo7NhADHAQu_pSoA7RWfDYfMyjYy8ZAZqgDEM5S6NLItDOd_5geyBPLo.jpg
    y1pafSThyDCEDj3vaxZM2mXo7NhADHAQu_pSoA7RWfDYfMyjYy8ZAZqgDEM5S6NLItDOd_5geyBPLo.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 83
  • y1pafSThyDCEDiR66oYoyimV10R7XEYzoxVtf46k2mgtbC9u_jyY28YKYUsk85K9aJF5K0tfksNN_I.jpg
    y1pafSThyDCEDiR66oYoyimV10R7XEYzoxVtf46k2mgtbC9u_jyY28YKYUsk85K9aJF5K0tfksNN_I.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 81
  • y1pafSThyDCEDgLwCXDYzShN8MQd_VWF0GwUpSv4K-z5IuM212Bf-quC-TkEBoxfwzOfoVPQlBtTVw.jpg
    y1pafSThyDCEDgLwCXDYzShN8MQd_VWF0GwUpSv4K-z5IuM212Bf-quC-TkEBoxfwzOfoVPQlBtTVw.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 76
  • y1pafSThyDCEDgmdW3Z0TmyTkM2zlnBql0Ocd2my-qm_wp_-N4UIJKaHHQmpSZRNVt9oOr7QmFcrzc.jpg
    y1pafSThyDCEDgmdW3Z0TmyTkM2zlnBql0Ocd2my-qm_wp_-N4UIJKaHHQmpSZRNVt9oOr7QmFcrzc.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 76
  • y1pafSThyDCEDharW_uHTt9OyqLtZo7bLYX87yNwwijds8OU06Wsza51SC0LTGjIUh0yMy2jTYp2WU.jpg
    y1pafSThyDCEDharW_uHTt9OyqLtZo7bLYX87yNwwijds8OU06Wsza51SC0LTGjIUh0yMy2jTYp2WU.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 80

Users who are viewing this thread

Back