Heritage Minatures (1 Viewer)

someone close to this company please ping me when they are selling or shipping. will buyer, but turning into a frustrated shopper.

Excuse my ignorance I am a new collector and new to the forum
does anyone know what happened to Heritage Minatures
I see from older threads around 2015 they were producing some lovely Zulu war Figures and Sudan Campaigns , I have never seen any of these figures on the secondary for sale markets E bay etc etc
did they stop producing ??????

PLEASE ADVISE
During 2019 I sent about 4 emails to Heritage to order Boxer Rebellion figures. I received replies twice. Both replies never really said my order was confirmed, everything was very vague. I just gave up.
The boxer figures looked superb so I persisted but unfortunately it was absolutely crap customer service.....

Ken closed down the business...too bad we no longer have them...I would have loved to buy some of the fizzy wizzy they made but now it is too late

During 2019 I sent about 4 emails to Heritage to order Boxer Rebellion figures. I received replies twice. Both replies never really said my order was confirmed, everything was very vague. I just gave up.
The boxer figures looked superb so I persisted but unfortunately it was absolutely crap customer service.....

Some really nice figures here. Am I understanding matters right, that Ready 4 Action now owns the molds for the Heritage line? Would love to see some of the Sudan/Afghanistan stuff released again.

Morning,
I mentioned the Bruce did the painting for Heritage, however, I have no idea if he has the moulds.

Benjamin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back