Hey Guys (1 Viewer)

wellington

First Sergeant
Haven't been on here too much for the past week, I had a friend killed in the line of duty last week, I went to his funeral today, first time in 23 years an Officer in my force has fallen, which has been a blessing up until now, over 7000 Officers attended......very sad...he left behind three children and a wife.

WELLINGTON

Last edited:
Very sad to hear of your loss Wellington.You have my deepest sympathy and best wishes mate.

Rob

Yep very sorry to hear that too Wellington. It's bad news.

I'm lucky in so far as my life isn't at risk when I go to work each day. It puts department politics and squabbles into perspective.

Sorry to hear that Wellington. It's a terrible hazard of what you and many other police officers throughout the world do. My condolences to you and his family.

Wellington,

I am truly sorry for your loss. Its a tough job you guys do and the risks are high. I'm sure everyone will rally round and support the bereaved family.
May he RIP

Wellington. I think we all feel the loss for any of our front line public servents.
Now you keep your eyes open and head down. We need you. O.C.

Wellington,

please accept my sincere condolensces. I hope the officer's family will be well cared for.

Wellington,

I am truly sorry for the loss of your friend and colleague and my thoughts go to you and your firend's family.

Simon

Haven't been on here too much for the past week, I had a friend killed in the line of duty last week, I went to his funeral today, first time in 23 years an Officer in my force has fallen, which has been a blessing up until now, over 7000 Officers attended......very sad...he left behind three children and a wife.

WELLINGTON

I'm sorry for your loss. Law Officers have a hard job and the risks are high. It's real hard when it's a friend. May he RIP.

http://www.police.york.on.ca

Here is his picture.

WELLINGTON

Wellington

Thats a real shame - He looks like a great guy.

All of us appreciate the work you and your fellow officers do - the world has changed with terrorism and you guys have become frontline soldiers as well. Thanks for your service and best wishes for the family of your fellow officer.

All the best, Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back