HI everyone, I would like to introduce myself! (4 Viewers)

Susan Leicht

Private
Hello Everyone,

My name is Susan Leicht, and I am a miniatures painter. My company is Leicht Artistry and I have been painting for 18 years. I specialize in toy soldiers, fantasy and train figures.

My painting styles include:
Gloss, toy soldier, no shading
Matte, toy soldier
Semi-shaded (combination style with some shading)
Connoisseur style with full shading.

I paint all types of figures including plastic, metal, and resin.
Assembly and priming are available.
I am very reasonably priced and extremely reliable. Standard turn-around
is 2-3 weeks, depending on quantity and the style chosen. I paint for private collectors, as well as manufacturers and distributors.
References and photos available upon request.

You may contact me at
Phone: 631-472-8099

Email: Sclmkl@gmail.com

Address: 22 Windermere Dr
Holbrook, NY 11741

Thanks,

Susan Leicht

Susan Welcome and I find it interesting that you are an artist for the different types of painting. I will check on my castings and see what I would like to get painted.Falling behind on my painting. Thanks: Leadmen

Well, I wanted to get on and welcome Susan to the forum and I am happy to see that quite a few of you have already done so.
I will add to her introduction by saying she has an art degree and 18 years of toy soldier painting experience. She comes highly recommended by several of my customers and they tell me her work is top-notch.

Welcome aboard Susan!

Well, well, well, a new member who is a female and an artist at that. We can use your opinions and advice to good advantage. I welcome you and hope that you find this forum interesting and that some of us can use your professional services. This passion of ours really is an art form not just a toy. You bring creditability to my amateur experience. Glad to have you aboard.:) Michael

Hey all,

Just want to say thank you for all the warm welcomes. It is really appreciated and heart warming...

Sue

Welcome to the forum!!! Can we expect to have some painting tips in the future if we need them? And will you post some samples of your matte and connoisseur painted figures?

Last edited:
I am bringing this thread up again because I contacted Susan about some K & C glossy figures that I purchased in Valley Forge that were a little beaten up. Unlike most of you, I'm not too good with a brush so all you artists have my deep respect.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I received the figures back from Susan today and she did a fantastic job. I will post photos tonight showing before and after. The before is already in the K & C glossy thread.

So, for those that are not too handy with a brush or don't trust themselves, I highly recommend Susan.

I've got some more figures on the way in need of repair and will be sending those on to her.

Welcome Susan, hope to see some of your work posted. I hope you can give us a brief painting tip in the how to when you have some spare time.Mike:)

Here are French/ Indian War figures Susan painted for me from 1/32 El-Feudo castings. Leadmen

Attachments

• Indianattackw.jpg
    Indianattackw.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 165
Another Susan's painted figure. Leadmen

Attachments

• WinterFrw.jpg
    WinterFrw.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 163
My favorites- Grieve 65mm castings Susan did. Leadmen

Attachments

• RedBlue1.jpg
    RedBlue1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 162
Kilts and Highlanders her specialty. Leadmen

Attachments

• Redfront2.jpg
    Redfront2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 165
54mm Kaiser and La Salle.

Attachments

• Fiftyfourmm1.jpg
    Fiftyfourmm1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 172
That is some really nice stuff John.

Mike, I don't think she comes here often so you may want to send her an email or give her a buzz.

Susan I was one of the lucky one's who John (aka Leadman) was good enough to share his photos of your work. Looking forward to seeing what you may have set aside in your treasure chest. Nice of you to join us....The Lt.

Here are before and after photos. As you can see the helmet of the figure on the left had paint loss. Not so obvious were the fingers on both right hands, which were not in good shape. Also, the base of the officer was in bad shape. Both figures look much better now. A great job.

Attachments

• Glossy 050.jpg
    Glossy 050.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 178
  • Glossy 054.jpg
    Glossy 054.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 181

Users who are viewing this thread

Back