HI everyone, I would like to introduce myself! (5 Viewers)

Hi Susan

You did a great job on those figures. Brad they look great I was really impressed with the transformation of the Drummer very good work indeed!

I will keep you in mind for a bit of restoration work I need done.

All the best

Dave

Hi Susan

You did a great job on those figures. Brad they look great I was really impressed with the transformation of the Drummer very good work indeed!

I will keep you in mind for a bit of restoration work I need done.

All the best

Dave

Thanks Dave,

Please do keep me in mind.

Sue

I recently received a figure from Susan (54mm Pegaso Confederate Officer) that she had painted for me. Her work is outstanding ! I thought I was a capable painter until I saw her work. I just hope she doesn't get tired of painting all the figures I plan to send to her in the future :) I will post a picture shortly.

I recently received a figure from Susan (54mm Pegaso Confederate Officer) that she had painted for me. Her work is outstanding ! I thought I was a capable painter until I saw her work. I just hope she doesn't get tired of painting all the figures I plan to send to her in the future :) I will post a picture shortly.

Thanks so much for the compliments, and so you don't worry I have been doing this for 18 years and I doubt I will ever get tired of it.

Sue

Hey All,

I have been getting a lot of inquiries for my prices, Shannon was kind enough to start a new section here on the boards called "Services". My pricelist is now posted there. Still feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks

Susan

I just received a few more figures from Susan. They turned out fantastic. The pictures really don't do them justice.

Longstreet.jpg

Union Trooper 1.jpg

Union Trooper 2.jpg

I just finished this for one of the poster here, that you might like to see

IMG_1956.jpg

Another view

IMG_1950.jpg

Showman asked me to post the following photos of some Barszo Lewis and Clark that Susan did for him. Outstanding!

Attachments

• Lewis Clark 1.jpg
    Lewis Clark 1.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 127
  • Lewis and Clark 2.jpg
    Lewis and Clark 2.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 127
  • Lewis Clark 3.jpg
    Lewis Clark 3.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 126
  • Lewis Clark 4.jpg
    Lewis Clark 4.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 121
  • Lewis Clark 5.jpg
    Lewis Clark 5.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 122
That check style shirt is exceptional
Well done Susan
Regards
Damian Clarke

Showman asked me to post the following photos of some Barszo Lewis and Clark that Susan did for him. Outstanding!

Brad , thanks for posting them. I am not a great photographer, but must say they are tremendous. She did outstanding work for me....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back