hi Guys what did you discover at the Show? (1 Viewer)

RISORGIMENTO

Sergeant Major
While waiting for some good Samaritan posting some pictures or video about the treasures on tables display, I would like the participating TF Members publish, if they can, photos of their precious purchases at the Show, and maybe make us so far feel bad with envy,
what beauty have you found mates?
thanks

I found out that the hobby is live and well. There was a wide variety of items for sale as well as a wide variety of personalities as i met alot
lked to of new friends. Everybody i talked to thought it was a great show and better than they thought it would be. The hotel team did an excellent job, they were helpful and nice. And i have a big shout out for matt and his team and everybody else that made this a sucessful show. Next year should be a good one as all the doubters have been proved wrong and most people, actually all the people i talked to had a positive experiance and plan to be back.

Why not have someone do a video of the show and post online ,it will benefit dealers and collectors alike!
Similar to the London show....

I found out that the hobby is live and well. There was a wide variety of items for sale as well as a wide variety of personalities as i met alot
lked to of new friends. Everybody i talked to thought it was a great show and better than they thought it would be. The hotel team did an excellent job, they were helpful and nice. And i have a big shout out for matt and his team and everybody else that made this a sucessful show. Next year should be a good one as all the doubters have been proved wrong and most people, actually all the people i talked to had a positive experiance and plan to be back.

Awesome.
Glad it was worth it friend.
Paddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back