Hitler's Last Parade (1 Viewer)

King & Country

1st Lieutenant
Hi Guys,

Here is another look at the Bunker Dio which later this week will be flying off to San Antonio to be on display at the Texas Toy Soldier Show on the 23/24 of this month... "Memorial Day Weekend."

Hope you like our little newspaper too!

All the best,
Andy​

Attachments

• Newspaper_3.jpg
    Newspaper_3.jpg
    975.6 KB · Views: 918
Good stuff mate any chance of a copy of the paper looked good framed behind my future bunker diorama ^&grin

any change of a copy through the local K&C dealers ?( Toyland in De Panne /Belgium) would appreciate it very much
Would like to lay my hands on one
guy:confused:

That is very cool. I've been out of the WWII game for a long while due to space considerations but I like this one. It would be great if some sort of base was made for the bunker pieces. It's not quite the same just putting them on a bare shelf.

That' s great!! {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

hi guys,

here is another look at the bunker dio which later this week will be flying off to san antonio to be on display at the texas toy soldier show on the 23/24 of this month... "memorial day weekend."

hope you like our little newspaper too!

All the best,
andy​

what a great idea, a must by,. But will there be an add on set. The picture in the brouchure shows hitler patting the hitler youth with another hitler youth next to him. The sets offered show no young boys in the hitler youth. The shorter figured offered looks too old to pass for a 10-12 year old. Andy i think you have to come up with one more 2 or 3 figure set of young hitler youth and you would have perfection

what a great idea, a must by,. But will there be an add on set. The picture in the brouchure shows hitler patting the hitler youth with another hitler youth next to him. The sets offered show no young boys in the hitler youth. The shorter figured offered looks too old to pass for a 10-12 year old. Andy i think you have to come up with one more 2 or 3 figure set of young hitler youth and you would have perfection

Hawkeye, This may be the add on figure/set in question (WS318)

Hope this Helps !

Wayne

Attachments

• WS318.jpg
    WS318.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 404
Hawkeye, This may be the add on figure/set in question (WS318)

Hope this Helps !

Wayne

he just doesn't look like a boy. look at the actual wartime photo. it would be great if they could do a couple of kids as hitler youth

he just doesn't look like a boy. look at the actual wartime photo. it would be great if they could do a couple of kids as hitler youth

My thoughts when I first viewed the WS318 set was that the shorter figure with the dark uniform
was a younger HJ soldier, based on his height and youthful looking appearance.
To each their own I guess !

Wayne

These are so good, a must have. Robin.

Attachments

• P5150002.jpg
    P5150002.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 218
Blondie gets some fresh air. Robin.

Attachments

• P5150003.jpg
    P5150003.jpg
    293.4 KB · Views: 234
Love the little parade ground you have created here Robin..........solves the problem of how to display the last parade with some other building frontages also visible ( as opposed to it all happening in the garden behind the back of the bunker) .

Would welcome a new k&c berlin tenement building release - I missed it first time around and when they appear on ebay the prices are off the scale.

Actually - just looking at it again , realize it is the bunker garden ( just seen the shrubs around the edge) ..... but the key is that it is nice and central in the photo, if you know what I mean........

Actually - just looking at it again , realize it is the bunker garden ( just seen the shrubs around the edge) ..... but the key is that it is nice and central in the photo, if you know what I mean........

Have some more photos in diorama section in my thread "time on my hands at last". Thank you for taking the time to comment. Robin.

Have some more photos in diorama section in my thread "time on my hands at last". Thank you for taking the time to comment. Robin.

Could you tell me please:
I can not identify the Wehrmacht soldier who has the table with the medals in his arms ...???
new figure ??

Could you tell me please:
I can not identify the Wehrmacht soldier who has the table with the medals in his arms ...???
new figure ??

Sorry this is my poor attempt (hope my model maker does not see this), cut out paper German symbol in a square and glued some colour strips on it to represent metals. Just had to choose which figure had his hands about right for the tray, so this map guy got the gig. Robin.

Attachments

• P5170001.jpg
    P5170001.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 130
  • P5170003.jpg
    P5170003.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 130

Users who are viewing this thread

Back