Hjb Co.? (2 Viewers)

Doug Stork

Memoriam Member
The Hjb Series Of German Troops Armoured Vehicles And The Arnhem Bridge Are The Only Items They Produced So Far Does Anyone Have Any Idea If And When They Plan On Producing Something New
Doug S :(

Alex
Thanks For Info It Would Be In Their Best Innterest To Get In On The Ground Floor With Ww2 Armour And Figures Too And Give K&c A Little Competition
Doug

Doug,
When I first spoke with the owner back in 2004, he planned on doing a whole series of German vehicles to depict the 9th and 10th SS assault across the bridge, with the first vehicles being three of the 250 series. He also had plans for buildings, British Airborne troops, and an 8 foot long Arnhem bridge which was due out in April.

The last time I spoke with him, the bridge was pushed back to December and there was no mention of more vehicles. I will keep you posted............

Did you know that they're actually a K & C dealer? I think they have the potential to give K & C some competition but not yet although they're farther along than ONTC, imho. BTW, there's an article about them in the most recent edition of Toy Soldier Magazine.

Personally I Think Hjb Should Have Waited With The Bridge (expensive & Too Large 8' End To End Unless Your Setting A Diorama Up In A Gymnasium) Where Is The Average Collector Going To Put It If They Really Thought It Out They Should Have Come Out Wiith Some More German Infantry British Commandos &vehicles First
I Was Happy With The German Amoured Cars But They Are Just A Tease To Their Full Potential And I Agree With Brad They Could Give K&c Some Competition
Doug Stork

I have one of their armoured cars and it sets proudly next to a K&C vehicle, fits right in.
Bought one figure, it,s ok but unless they came out with some unique set I will only buy their vehicles, which I sure hope they add more to the line.
Don,t look like it will happen tho.
Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back