HMS 'She'll Do' (1 Viewer)

waynepoo

Colonel
HMS 'She'll Do'.
With a view to a future diorama I converted the Gallipoli whale boat, not perfect but She'll DO...……….

Wayne.

Not perfect? …. ^&confuse … well if it's not then it is pretty darn close ….!
Looking forward to she how this will be used in your next piece of diorama mastery!!

--- LaRRy

I believe any collector would enjoy a such a beautiful creation in his collection. Me included

Without knowing that it was a cutomized item, we could have have belived that it was a real K & C released.

May be some scottish blood in your veines.

Very useful craft Wayne. In your hands this could travel to other periods, time will tell. Figures will bring it alive. Robin.

Very good Wayne and I reckon it will also work well in a WW2 scene such as the evacuation of Dunkirk.

Tom

HMS 'She'll Do'.
With a view to a future diorama I converted the Gallipoli whale boat, not perfect but She'll DO...……….

Wayne.

Hi Wayne,
Off to Singapore later this morning for our K&C Collector Event...BUT wanted to congratulate you on a fine conversion of our 'Whale Boat'!!!
Andy.

Great work Wayne, nice transformation
guy:)

Not perfect? …. ^&confuse … well if it's not then it is pretty darn close ….!
Looking forward to she how this will be used in your next piece of diorama mastery!!

--- LaRRy

Looks great to me Wayne. Well done !

Steve

I believe any collector would enjoy a such a beautiful creation in his collection. Me included

Without knowing that it was a cutomized item, we could have have belived that it was a real K & C released.

May be some scottish blood in your veines.

Very useful craft Wayne. In your hands this could travel to other periods, time will tell. Figures will bring it alive. Robin.

Very good Wayne and I reckon it will also work well in a WW2 scene such as the evacuation of Dunkirk.

Tom

Hi Wayne,
Off to Singapore later this morning for our K&C Collector Event...BUT wanted to congratulate you on a fine conversion of our 'Whale Boat'!!!
Andy.
Thanks Gents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back