"Horse & Hound" (A John O'Brien Diorama) (1 Viewer)

PolarBear

Major
Two members of the First Aid Nursing Yeomanry and a local fox huntress gather for a day of activity at the Brampton Riding and Hunt Club.

FANY set by John O'Brien
Fox Huntress by W. Britain
Hound by W. Hocker
Building by K&C
Grass Base by Hudson & Allen

Attachments

• Horse&HoundMatteSm.jpg
    Horse&HoundMatteSm.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 228
Well done Randy,
I knew that you would something outstanding, and this setup looks so good!
I'ts great to see all these different makers coming together in your latest masterpiece.
Glad that I could be 8part of this one,
John

Great idea for the K & C piece Randy. I may get that to use with my Trophy Hunt set.

Brad

Absolutely brilliant scene Randy!! This ranks up there with some of your all time best. I love your use of the figures.

Obee--you did a fantastic job on the Yeomanry Nurses.

Mark

Lovely Randy, always like horses. That little building is going to very useful.^&cool, Robin.

First Aid Nursing Yeomanry from HM of GB I believe. I've not seen those for years!:)

Martin

First Aid Nursing Yeomanry from HM of GB I believe. I've not seen those for years!:)

Martin

Thanks for the info about the original maker Martin....

They were purchased as castings from John Eden recently and sold on his EBay site, but are also listed on his 'John Eden Studios' website.

John

Thanks for the info about the original maker Martin....

They were purchased as castings from John Eden recently and sold on his EBay site, but are also listed on his 'John Eden Studios' website.

John

I made them around about 88.

Martin

Thank you all for your comments and likes. It was fun raiding my shelves to put this together.
The K&C building is quite versatile. Since the sign can be taken off, it would be great if K&C made some others to be used with the building. Would make, for example, a nice Raj scenic for say The Bombay Polo Club
or Croquet Club.

Martin

This is great set and I am happy it was still available for John to work his magic on.
Here are the casting photos from the John Eden site

Randy

Attachments

• 006(19).jpg
    006(19).jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 007 set B.jpg
    007 set B.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 57
I don't know if you spotted, but the nurse has a bag on the left hip, whereas the officer has a cross belt over the right shoulder. (opposite to a male office)

Martin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back