How About A World War I Thread??? (2 Viewers)

Hello,
Thanks to everyone who answered my question about a Mexican revolution series. I agree the series would draw much more interest in the US and especially in the southwest but we have had alot inquiries for the Villa figure from the UK and other parts of the world. Special figures that are released help K&C to see what interest is out there for a different series.
Kings X club figures were created as a gift for customers who have purchased regulary from Kings X. When a customer spends $480, they will receive a club figure of their choice. We now have 8 different club figures to chose from. As many of you may know Andy has a great interest in the Cowboy era and since we are in Texas it was a perfect choice for the theme of our club figures.
On another note the Roughriders series is going to continue and our hopes are that it will move forward into the Spanish American War.***
Best Regards
Martin Vasquez
Development Manager
Kings X

***THAT makes my day, Martin!!!

Just to show some of you who may not be familiar with the San Juan Hill sets, here's a few pics from my display at the Springfield Museum in 2009. Are these cool or what..?

web_P1020440.JPG

web_P1020443.JPG

web_P1020445.JPG

web_P1020446.JPG

web_P1020467.JPG

My mind is just reeling thinking what K&C could do with Pancho and his firends.

Apologies for "polluting" the WWI thread, but it's only a few years away.

Just to show some of you who may not be familiar with the San Juan Hill sets, here's a few pics from my display at the Springfield Museum in 2009. Are these cool or what..?

View attachment 49505

View attachment 49506

View attachment 49507

View attachment 49508

View attachment 49509

My mind is just reeling thinking what K&C could do with Pancho and his firends.

Apologies for "polluting" the WWI thread, but it's only a few years away.
Very neat set-up. The field works are classic. Thanks for posting. -- Al

Hello,
Thanks to everyone who answered my question about a Mexican revolution series. I agree the series would draw much more interest in the US and especially in the southwest but we have had alot inquiries for the Villa figure from the UK and other parts of the world. Special figures that are released help K&C to see what interest is out there for a different series.
Kings X club figures were created as a gift for customers who have purchased regulary from Kings X. When a customer spends $480, they will receive a club figure of their choice. We now have 8 different club figures to chose from. As many of you may know Andy has a great interest in the Cowboy era and since we are in Texas it was a perfect choice for the theme of our club figures.
On another note the Roughriders series is going to continue and our hopes are that it will move forward into the Spanish American War.
Best Regards
Martin Vasquez
Development Manager
Kings X

Martin, just got back in from SA. Saw the store..will answer back on other and new threads!!:)

Thanks, Al. My only regret is that I did not buy more figures for a larger display. The set came with the hill fortification, which I think really adds to the set's appeal.

Martin, more action figures for this series, and perhaps a re-issue of some of the original pieces would be welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back