How exciting ... all new ... and so much to learn, look and talk about (1 Viewer)

Prussianattack

Private
Dear fellow collector's,

I am an all new member - actually my first posting, just to let you know "I'm here":).

I hope to get in contact with a lot of you to discuss all sorts of Topics around our most fascinating hobby.

So far I have been collecting almost everything I could get hold of ... Timpo Toys, Corgy Toys all sorts of Plastic Figures and of course metal figures. The first ones I bought were Conte's Alamo Sets .... today I concentrate (well alt least I try to) on First Legion and King & Country.

In the next months I will be selling alotofstuff and of course I would offer it to you collector's in the Forum - if you have any hints where to post the items for sale I would be thankful.

At themoment I am very keen on the First Legion General Colbert on horse - so if you have an idea or wold like to sell/ swap - that would be great.

All the best to all from Germany
Andreas

Welcome to the board! I too, am fairly new and overall this a great group of people.

As far as selling on here - when you're on the main page, if you scroll down about 3/4 of the way, you'll see a section for listing things for sale and a place to list things that you're looking for. People here are very generous in helping you find what you're looking for.

Welcome to the board! I too, am fairly new and overall this a great group of people.

As far as selling on here - when you're on the main page, if you scroll down about 3/4 of the way, you'll see a section for listing things for sale and a place to list things that you're looking for. People here are very generous in helping you find what you're looking for.

superb thank you!

Dear fellow collector's,

I am an all new member - actually my first posting, just to let you know "I'm here":).

I hope to get in contact with a lot of you to discuss all sorts of Topics around our most fascinating hobby.

So far I have been collecting almost everything I could get hold of ... Timpo Toys, Corgy Toys all sorts of Plastic Figures and of course metal figures. The first ones I bought were Conte's Alamo Sets .... today I concentrate (well alt least I try to) on First Legion and King & Country.

In the next months I will be selling alotofstuff and of course I would offer it to you collector's in the Forum - if you have any hints where to post the items for sale I would be thankful.

At themoment I am very keen on the First Legion General Colbert on horse - so if you have an idea or wold like to sell/ swap - that would be great.

All the best to all from Germany
Andreas

Welcome to this great hobby, And First Legion is the greatest choice, That anyone can have, in any given period that they make.
General Colbert, is possibly in the top 3. Of the most wanted piece. That First Legion does not make anymore. There has been so many requests. For it to be made again. I would have bought another one if they made it again. But, so far . Matt, has not given in. He has the always move forward motto.
As anyone in this forum will mention.Buy the pieces that you really like always. And if you find something else, ask yourself. Always "if the one sells out.can you live without it?
More than likely the General Colbert will pop up in one of the ebay sites, in the future. You might just put a vigil on it. Have fun always!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back