How well do Frontline Figures work with Britains? (1 Viewer)

BigDenny

Private 2
I collect the AZW range, right now all Britains, but I was looking on the Frontline website and I was surprised by the quality and detail of the Zulu and British figures, especially in light of their affordable prices. Does anyone know how well these two lines complement each other?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Mike

I collect the AZW range, right now all Britains, but I was looking on the Frontline website and I was surprised by the quality and detail of the Zulu and British figures especially in light of their affordable prices. Does anyone know how well these two lines complement each other?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Mike

I've featured them along with WB, Conte's Metals and plastics, and various kit figures in quite a number of photo dioramas. Check out the various matte ZW Threads photos are scattered through out the threads here's one of the threads.....The Lt.
http://www.treefrogtreasures.com/forum/showthread.php?2705-The-Zulu-War

Last edited:
Mike I can testify that Joe's dioramas with a combination of the different figures look great :salute::

Cheers

Martyn:)

They go well with Britains, 1/32 Figarti, Conte, painted Conte plastic, painted TSSD, painted 1/32 Italieri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back