I am looking for a complete and illustrated list of the FOV lineup (2 Viewers)

Der.Sack

Private
The official website becomes worse by time and the pictures displayed there and in many online shops are sometimes far off the real look of the model.
I am considering to get a BF 109 with the number 80025. I found two possible pictures that differ a lot. The second is much darker.
Getting pictures of retired products is even harder and if I am interested in the additional stuff that comes with a model I am completely lost.
So does anyone know a proper site?

Attachments

• 80025.JPG
    80025.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 468
  • 80025a.jpg
    80025a.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 478
"I am looking for a complete and illustrated list of the FOV lineup"

So am I brother, the FOV site is incomplete, RARELY updated, and spotty at best. No help from me :)

This is by no means an attempt to advertise for them because I have yet to do buisness with them but I find that the website for Aiken's Airplanes has been my best source for what has been released. It seems to be comprehensive but I can't be sure if it has everything. It seems to be a good source because they keep items that are out of stock listed complete with Photos. I'm probably going to buy something from them soon just as a thank you for having what I've seen thus far as the best database for military tank and aircraft collectables :)

This is by no means an attempt to advertise for them because I have yet to do buisness with them but I find that the website for Aiken's Airplanes has been my best source for what has been released. It seems to be comprehensive but I can't be sure if it has everything. It seems to be a good source because they keep items that are out of stock listed complete with Photos. I'm probably going to buy something from them soon just as a thank you for having what I've seen thus far as the best database for military tank and aircraft collectables :)

Thanks a lot DGriff1701A (what a name :confused:). This is really nice and even if some item should be missing it is still a huge list. My first impression is that it's complete.

Thanks a lot DGriff1701A (what a name :confused:). This is really nice and even if some item should be missing it is still a huge list. My first impression is that it's complete.

LOL the 1701 is from NCC-1701 Star Trek and I liked the A from the IV-VI movies. And the rest of it is an abreviation of my name :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back