I just got my Joan D'Arc Figure from Fred! (1 Viewer)

Louis Badolato

Lieutenant General
Hey guys, I just got the box with my Joan of Arc Figure from Fred at Toy Soldiers Paris. I haven't even opened the box yet. As soon as I do I will take a couple of shots and e-mail them to Brad to post for me.

The figure is amazing in person, it looks like a St. Petersburg figure! I took some shots of it (next to the old K&C French Heraldry Tent in front of the huge Saracen Castle), and am going to e-mail them to Brad to post right away.

Brad,

I just sent you 4 shots of the new Joan D'Arc figure, as well as a shot of the Tommy Atkins Jacobites I had promised to post earlier in the week. Please post them for me when you get a chance.

Here they are.

Attachments

• Joan of Arc 1.JPG
    Joan of Arc 1.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 244
  • Joan of Arc 2.JPG
    Joan of Arc 2.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 234
  • Joan of Arc 3.JPG
    Joan of Arc 3.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 255
I thought the one in front of the castle deserved its own space. Looks really fantastic.

Attachments

• Joan of Arc 4.JPG
    Joan of Arc 4.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 241
The figure is spectacular especially the horse. I do not collect this genre of K&C but I am very tempted to pick this one up as I am simply impressed. Besides, my wife loves anything equestrian related so there is my excuse now. Thanks Brad for posting the pictures!

Tally Ho,
Beaufighter

Sorry guys, I just realized I didn't take any closeups of the figure, so I sent Brad one more shot to post.

Heere's Joan,

Attachments

• Joan of Arc 5.JPG
    Joan of Arc 5.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 303
I miss alot. Does this mean we are going to see a line of Hundred Years War figures from KC?

That will spell my doom!
When I decided to start collecting 54mm plastics again after 25 years or more , it was Knights and troops for HYW.
I have a weak spot for this period and have thus far resisted metals.This will put me over the edge.

Fub

I miss alot. Does this mean we are going to see a line of Hundred Years War figures from KC?

That will spell my doom!
When I decided to start collecting 54mm plastics again after 25 years or more , it was Knights and troops for HYW.
I have a weak spot for this period and have thus far resisted metals.This will put me over the edge.

Fub

Fubar,

You would have to ask Fred at Toy Soldiers Paris. As far as i've heard, this was supposed to be a one time only limited edition (500 made) figure, but perhaps, like the Nevilles of K&C UK, Fred intends to do an entire series. That would be really something, and would perhaps explain why Fred has commissioned Gordon Neilson to build him a castle one and one-half the size of mine.

Louis

Where are the TENTS from in your photos?

Ron

They are circa 1996 or 1997 K&C production. There were three mass produced european Heraldry tents: British, Scottish & French, plus a very limited production German tent. There was also a Chinese Imperial Tent (which Larry Lo has in his collection).

They are circa 1996 or 1997 K&C production. There were three mass produced european Heraldry tents: British, Scottish & French, plus a very limited production German tent. There was also a Chinese Imperial Tent (which Larry Lo has in his collection).

What range did they belong to??

They weren't part of a range. K&C was the Asian distributor for Aeroart St. Petersburg (and I believe still may be) and made the tents to go with the Russian Knights.

OK - I am going to bite ...... How hard is it to find them?? How much do you think they are selling for??

Good luck! I supposedly have a lead on another one, but it is already spoken for - Hans is getting it if I can close the deal. As far as prices are concerned, I have never seen one sell on ebay, so there has never been a big price on them. I got my three tents for about the original retail or maybe $50 over.

Larry got the original Chinese Imperial version of these tents on ebay, but the price wasn't crazy (probably because we have an unspoken agreement not to bid against each other, and this was before the high-bidding French and Austrailian E-Bayers joined the party).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back