I miss Louis and his Heco (1 Viewer)

maddadicus

2nd Lieutenant
Without Louis, Heco has become invisible again...I ,myself have not found anything on Ebay and other than a handful of us, collecting on the forum, there is not much available out there to display or buy...Hurry up and get well already...I do miss you. Heco,forever..Michael

Does anyone know how Louis is doing? I know I'm not the only one wondering.

Martin

No

But I can give you the Echo : .... Louis .... Louis .... Louis.... Louis :)

I saw him at the Hackensack Show with his children. He seemed fine although he was limping slightly. We talked briefly and it was good to see him. I believe he's focusing more on family and work these days. When you have two young children as he does, have a demanding job and are trying to fully recuperate your health, there is not much room for other things.

Guess a serious accident can change your priorities. Glad to see that he's getting around.

Bosun Al

Louis will be back when he feels better and has time. Back problems take time to recover from. Get well, Louis. -- Al

It will be great to hear from Louis
All the best buddy.

Mising Louis' posts but glad he is focuused on recovery and family

Since my surgery, I have been actively searching on line for Heco and I found that two planes, a Hawker Hurricane and a SE5a, sold on a Vectis Auction in May. I will keep looking, but it doesn't seem like there has been a lot of Heco for sale lately. If I see anything for sale I already have, I will of course let you gentlemen know.:wink2:

To those who may be interested,
Today found this set up for a forthcoming auction at Vectis on 23 July 2015, and as a retired semi-skilled professional intelligence analyst knew that it would be of perhaps more than passing interest.

Heco Tinplate Models, comprising: Limited Edition [295/300] Model No' 48 - Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger Ausf. E, Tiger 1 Tank, Length 24cm, Width13cm. Complete with Turret Traverse, Towing Eyes/Chain, Shovel, Towing Wires & Wehrmacht Markings. Finished in Sand Dark/Mid Green Camouflage Scheme, Stamped: "HECO 295" to Underside of Hull. Minor age wear otherwise generally Near Mint overall, contained in a generally Good [some storage wear] plain set box with printed lid label as issued. Extremely Rare Issue, the first example to be sold by Vectis
Estimate: £90 - £150

Hopefully I will be able to upload the accompanying image, if not interested parties can find it on the Vectis Auctions web site which is; http://www.vectis.co.uk/Page/Auctions.aspx. Apologies for not remembering the Lot number, but had to leave something as an exercise for the student.

Arnhem Jim
Arizona Territory

4072_l.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back