Ideas for next month dispatches? (1 Viewer)

Jordant

Private 2
Hello guys ,
Just seeing if anyone had any ideas or any info on what to expect or the forthcoming dispatches
Jordant

Time does flies - a new month of releases again ! {sm2}

(Click on image to see the full size copy)

Wish List.... {sm4}

DeadTankCrews.jpg

Last chance for the expected new releases of the Australian Light Horse touted to be seen in the first half of this year. Robin.

It would have to be more WW1 soldiers, with the upcoming Centenary of The Great War

We had Germans earlier this year, so my bet is Tommys.....

K&C has produced only Scottish (of course) from 1914, and French in red trousers and blue coats and British from 1916 with tin hats, so maybe something else?

Royal Horse Artillery 13 pounder would be VERY NICE!!!!!!

The other release will have to be MORE WW2 GERMANS (as usual) :(

John

It would have to be more WW1 soldiers, with the upcoming Centenary of The Great War

K&C has produced only Scottish (of course) from 1914, and French in red trousers and blue coats and British from 1916 with tin hats, so maybe something else?

John
Agreed, all of the above......:wink2:
Wayne.

Hopefully some British/ Allied passengers to fill all the empty vehicles.

I'm keen on some more Napoleonics. Time for a British line regt as well as the 95th Foot.

You mean, there is more to buy, next month??? {eek3}, stick a fork on me......:tongue:. Lol

How about another US M3 infantry halftrack (with 50 cal main gun and 2 x 30 cal rear guns) and it could be brought out in several versions such as a Normandy US version and British Guards Armoured Division version. Seated US and British troops and US and British 50 cal gunners could be added extras.

Tom

And from the AWI folks we would sure love to see a few more of Washington's Body guard and additional Colonial Regimetns .... or .....
Additional British allies such as The Brunswick Infantry Regiment von Rhetz; Musketeer, Anhalt-Zerbst Infantry Regiment; Hesse-Cassel Field Jäger Corps; maybe more Dragoon Regiments.

OR

Personalities from non-combatant people like the Adams, Jefferson, Hancock, and SOOOOOOOO many more.

Any bone will do!

LA

John
These and a WW1 French 75mm artillery piece or a German 210mm artillery piece or ...:wink2: -- Al

Well, somewhere in the pipelin should be WWII commandos with canoes and a FoB "Blitz" era fire engine and crew.Perhaps August might see some WWI releases and hopefully September might see something from Arnhem - Col Frost perhaps?

Appears Monday 2nd June is a holiday, therefore expect to have our wishes met Tues 3rd. Robin.

June is D-DAY month and battle of Little Big Horn so some TRW. As for WWI where are the Yanks? {sm2}{sm2} Ron

Appears Monday 2nd June is a holiday, therefore expect to have our wishes met Tues 3rd. Robin.

Robin,

yes, its a Public Holiday here in WA...... but not in Hong Kong.... well according to the HK Govt !!!

I think we will get the 'Good news' on Monday 2nd !!!

John

Robin,

yes, its a Public Holiday here in WA...... but not in Hong Kong.... well according to the HK Govt !!!

I think we will get the 'Good news' on Monday 2nd !!!

John

We will be closed for Dragon Boat Festival holiday on 2nd June (Mon). Operation will be resumed on 3rd June (Tue).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back