Identifying 54mm Napoleonic British figures. (2 Viewers)

MattHood

Private
Can anyone help me identify these figures?
Frontline Figures, Britains, K&C & John Jenkins have all confirmed they are not theirs!

Can anyone tell me the size of photo that this forum allows, the FAQ won't work & despite kind help & advice it's proving rather frustrating!

Can anyone tell me the size of photo that this forum allows, the FAQ won't work & despite kind help & advice it's proving rather frustrating!

No larger that 1000 pixels on any edge, try that :)

John

Can anyone help me identify these figures?
Frontline Figures, Britains, K&C & John Jenkins have all confirmed they are not theirs!

Welcome to the forum, Matt!

Were you able to upload the images? I'm curious to see them. I have a hunch that they are King-White/Reeves, because the early figures from Frontline, King & Country, and Jenkins all resemble King-White in the style of their sculpting and painting. It's sometimes referred to as the Chinese style, because King-White was located in Hong Kong.

As far as sharing photos goes, you might find it more convenient to use a photo hosting site, than to upload photos to your posts. A hosting site provides varying amounts of storage space, usually starting out free of charge and increasing then as the volume increases. The hosting site provides links you can paste into posts around the Internet. An advantage of this is that you don't have to worry about resizing your images. Also, some forums don't offer attaching images, because they don't want to incur the cost to provide space for the uploaded files. Just a suggestion.

Prost!
Brad

The OP never came back, eh? Too bad; I was curious to see the figures he had.

Prost!
Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back