Image of the month May (1 Viewer)

artmabigor

Sergeant
RUSSIA COUNTRY: summer of 1812 ....
This officer .... "Uhlan Litowsky" Russian victim of a bad encounter in contact with the firefighter and the Voltigeurs of the French light infantry .... (improbable historical situation: small single stage of my figurines)
Guy :salute::

Brilliant Guy! The hut, fence, terrain work is outstanding and the backdrop is great as well. Well done mate, love your work.

Tom

Improbable historical situation or not, Guy its a great looking dio ! :salute::
Steve

I love the groundwork Guy. Everything works well together.

Another great diorama Guy, the wooden fence/hut go hand in hand with your First Legion sets...Sammy

Well,you've done it again.Everything just blends together so well.Tres magnifique!By the way,I don't think this scene is improbable,A patroling horseman stumbles into a farmhouse just occupied by French infantry.Must have happened many times.I don't like his chances though-too many muskets pointed at him.Well done that man.

thank you all for your positive comments from those views.
soon for more "adventures" of my toy soldiers.:tongue::eek::rolleyes:
Best.
Guy.:salute::

Great job, really like the attention to detail right down to the broken window glass. Just awesome. Chris

My pic of the month, I have always enjoyed this set and wanted it to be in a better position then I was using him in another diorama so I like this new set up, yes I know he isn't dressed in all out winter clothing but he still looks ok to me, besides maybe he took his coat of to get a better shot ^&grin...Sammy

Like the upward angle of the photo for the Panzer, looks very lifelike. :salute::, Robin.

My pic of the month, I have always enjoyed this set and wanted it to be in a better position then I was using him in another diorama so I like this new set up, yes I know he isn't dressed in all out winter clothing but he still looks ok to me, besides maybe he took his coat of to get a better shot ^&grin...Sammy

He is wearing gloves, right? I think he looks really good. Can you cover the base with snow? That would make it stunningly life-like.

He is wearing gloves, right? I think he looks really good. Can you cover the base with snow? That would make it stunningly life-like.

I have to pick up a new canister of Woodland scenic snow as I used my last batch on ground cover, but I did a little rearranging on the top floor of this diorama with the sniper using the forward window so you get a frontal view of him instead of his back which looks much better and once I get some more snow I'll use it to cover the bases to give it a more realistic look, I'll post some pics when I get it finished...Sammy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back