imperials back (1 Viewer)

Just noticed they also have some Imperial Zulu war sets. Does anyone have pics of those?

LBT is also very competitive with their 2007 WB figures' prices. That's good to know.

Just noticed they also have some Imperial Zulu war sets. Does anyone have pics of those?

LBT is also very competitive with their 2007 WB figures' prices. That's good to know.

If you subscribe to Toy Soldier & Model Figure magazine, look for the next issue, number 112.

here is a few more shots of some imperial stuff ,weve just moved so i,ve
had to box it all up [what a mission ]so here is a couple of shots of setting
them all up again.The 3 civilain figures are from the new range.

Attachments

• P1000126.JPG
    P1000126.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 196
  • P1000122.JPG
    P1000122.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 204
  • P1000143.JPG
    P1000143.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 200
  • P1000361.JPG
    P1000361.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 192
the last couple

Attachments

• P1000159.JPG
    P1000159.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 205
  • P1000127.JPG
    P1000127.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 193
I am interested in buying some imperial sets from London Bridge. I want to get the NZ series but the only thing is that I have no idea what any of them look like because there is no photos on there website so I was wondering if someone like vandilay or others could post some pictures of them so I would be able to see them. Then know which ones I would like to get.

Hi
The 4th photo I posted shows all the new zealand sets i currently have,
The colour party is NZ8 [NZ9 is similar but they are carrying a union jack]
The mounted figure is NZ7 nz mounted rifleman
in sinnai/palestine ww1.
And the set at the back too the left is NZ4 new zealand infantry in france
ww1.[set consists of 3 marching rifleman and officer]
Hopefully someone can post shots of the others in the series ,if not I
will be getting a couple of other sets from this range in a couple of weeks and i,ll post some shots for you then.

Last edited:
here is a better shot of NZ4

Attachments

• P1000403.JPG
    P1000403.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 196
here is a few more from various ranges

Attachments

• P1000257.JPG
    P1000257.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 197
  • P1000263.JPG
    P1000263.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 284
  • P1000369.JPG
    P1000369.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 197
  • P1000407.JPG
    P1000407.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 199
  • P1000413.JPG
    P1000413.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 196
I am interested in buying some imperial sets from London Bridge. I want to get the NZ series but the only thing is that I have no idea what any of them look like because there is no photos on there website so I was wondering if someone like vandilay or others could post some pictures of them so I would be able to see them. Then know which ones I would like to get.

Mitch there is another Imperial thread on the second page of the Vintage Figures section of the forum. There are quite a few pictures in that thread.
Your best bet to get Imperial from London Bridge is to call and see what he has in stock. If he has to order it from New Zealand, it may take awhile until it comes in.

Here are a number of the NZ sets:

NZ1
nz1.jpg

NZ2
nz2.jpg

nz2a.jpg

NZ3
nz3.jpg

nz3a.jpg

These sets are from the "new" New Zealand series. Several of them are variations on David Cowe's very early sets (e.g., No. 1 - Girl's Kahki Brigade and No. 11 - Gilbert Mair & the Arawa Flying Column). You'll notice he has matched the numbers of the original series with the new series. That is probably why there is no NZ10 in the new series. NZ8 and NZ9 are from his original set No. 3 New Zealand Infantry, which did not have any flags. The other sets are new sculpts. All the original , early sets had six figures.

As I've recently acquired some Imperial figures, is there a web site or something that lists the set, with photos, ala Bill Sager's site for King and Country?

As I've recently acquired some Imperial figures, is there a web site or something that lists the set, with photos, ala Bill Sager's site for King and Country?

I wish there was a website like that but there's none that I know of.

JR,

Oh well. Is there any other resource that you know of?

Brad,

I assume you subscribe to Toy Soldier & Model Figure magazine. If not, why not? In any case, there will be photos (I hope) of many early sets with their official box end-label description in the next issue. Regretfully, I do not have any price lists before set No. 29 which started the Zulu War range. I pretty much have everthing going forward from that point from Stone Castle's descriptive price lists. For example, set No. 29 - iNdlondlo Zulu Regiment, 1879 is described as "3 Zulus with clubs & 2 with stabbing spears (brown & white shields)." Imperial also produced separate color product sheets with photos of the various sets from the Zulu Wars, Sundan, Crimean War, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back