In the open. (1 Viewer)

How is it negative to point out the truth, that Andy made this out of whole cloth. Now, if you want to include a fantasy vehicle in your dios (which are very well done, by the way) that is, of course, your option.

Shall we look forward to seeing some LOTR figures in some of your dios:wink2:

Brad
Brad, the negative was not directed at you, and thank you, again have a nice day........:wink2: (ps. I would put Batman and Robin as well a Skippy the bush kangaroo in a dio if I thought it looked good)^&grin
Wayne.

Wayne, super impressed with the blue tone on that photo - was it a filter or hue edit? Lovely dio and great combo of pieces from K&C on this K&C site. MY LOTR stuff has been up against some other good painters on a much larger forum - it's a different global hobby on a different global site. I see there's a history section on Treefrog - but it's well down the page and perhaps hard for some to find..? ^&confuse

Just back from Flanders Fields ( rain all day just like in 1917) I must say your back drop looks just like the landscape around Hill 60 near Ypres. Nice pictures by the way and nice set up and blending in of the vehicle and figures into the back drop :)
guy

Looks good to me mate, historically accurate or not! {bravo}}

Tom
Onya Tom.
Wayne, super impressed with the blue tone on that photo - was it a filter or hue edit? Lovely dio and great combo of pieces from K&C on this K&C site. MY LOTR stuff has been up against some other good painters on a much larger forum - it's a different global hobby on a different global site. I see there's a history section on Treefrog - but it's well down the page and perhaps hard for some to find..? ^&confuse
Bob I didn't do anything other than sharpen the tone in edit.
Just back from Flanders Fields ( rain all day just like in 1917) I must say your back drop looks just like the landscape around Hill 60 near Ypres. Nice pictures by the way and nice set up and blending in of the vehicle and figures into the back drop :)
guy
Guy, thanks mate, your feedback is always welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back