"Incident in the Greenwood" (1 Viewer)

King & Country

1st Lieutenant
Hi Guys,

Here's a little 'sneak peek' of what is happening somewhere in Sherwood Forest in the not-too-distant-future.

Robin and a few of the "lads" have come across Sir Guy of Gisborne and some of the Sherrif's men on their way to collect a tax or two from the poor, down-trodden Saxon peasants!!!

All the best,
Andy

New Image.JPG

I just love it . Certainly a series of figures I am interested in . Currently building a castle ruin for Robin and his men
guy:smile2:

Hi Guys,

Here's a little 'sneak peek' of what is happening somewhere in Sherwood Forest in the not-too-distant-future.

Robin and a few of the "lads" have come across Sir Guy of Gisborne and some of the Sherrif's men on their way to collect a tax or two from the poor, down-trodden Saxon peasants!!!

All the best,
Andy

Wonderful !!

Great to see some additions to this line.

Really like "Gisborne".

That rabbit has a lot of guts.

Thank you for posting.

Andy mate,
Outstanding little Dio. Guy of Gisborne is a fantastic figure and I can't wait to get my hands on a heap of those Men-At-Arms. My Castle project will now have to move into top gear.
Cheers Howard

Very nice preview! Just when I was thinking about starting a medieval collection too...

Great looking figures, I look to forward to collecting these figures (I already have a few). I like the sound of Saxon peasants figures. I also hope to see some peasant's huts too. I look forward to all of the future surprises. Great Job, Andy.
Brian

Hi Guys,

Many thanks for the appreciative and warm response to this little dio and the "Robin Hood" series...

This is just the "tip of the iceberg" as far as developing and growing this new Medieval series. There is lots of creative potential for more "nasty Normans"... "noble Saxons and all those down-trodden Serfs" as well as all kinds of "Historical accessories and buildings" for that period.

So, keep watching in the coming months and throughout 2016! Thanks again,
Andy

Hi Guys,

Many thanks for the appreciative and warm response to this little dio and the "Robin Hood" series...

This is just the "tip of the iceberg" as far as developing and growing this new Medieval series. There is lots of creative potential for more "nasty Normans"... "noble Saxons and all those down-trodden Serfs" as well as all kinds of "Historical accessories and buildings" for that period.

So, keep watching in the coming months and throughout 2016! Thanks again,
Andy

Wonderful to hear, Andy! I still say bring on the dragons and wizards!! :p

Hoping the 'not-too-distant-future', begins tomorrow with the February releases. Looking forward to collecting this series and of course setting up many diorama's.^&grin, Robin.

I'm really excited to see where this line goes. The current models really capture the swashbuckler attitude of Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back