Introducing britainsflags.com - With 300+ Flags for 1/32 Scale Toy Soldiers (1 Viewer)

britainsflags

Private
Hi everybody!

This is my first post on here - I'm a forty something toy soldier, history and flag enthusiast and I want to share my toy flag website with you in case it's of interest to anyone. Please visit and please spread the word if you like it (as I am doing it more out of passion than anything and it would really help to keep it going and growing!).

I’ve been running www.britainsflags.com for only a few months now but have had a couple of years of success on eBay (having started from scratch), making and selling (high quality vinyl) toy flags for 1:32 Scale Soldiers. The website has over 300 Toy Flags for 1:32 Scale (54mm) soldiers from many eras in history, representing armies and countries from all around the world. They’re ideal for Britains Deetail, Herald, Timpo, Swoppet, Airfix & many more ranges.

BritainsFlagsBanner600px.jpg

I would welcome any response, any sales, any suggestions/requests or any general contact from anyone willing to take a look. Please visit the website and see what you think.

Many thanks,
Arron

Email: mail@britainsflags.com
Web: britainsflags.com

Thanks for informing us of your new project, they look quite good, but I think if we could see an image with a toy soldier, it will show off the flag better.

Hope you can expand the range for Napoleonic and 7 Years War ranges because that what interests me :)

John

Thanks a lot John, nice of you to respond. I've read quite a few of your articles so it's an honour!

I made a point of including a diverse group shot of the flags and flag bearers in context (on the homepage) and I will add to this over time. You can't miss it. To show each and every flag in a figure's hand would take me a lifetime and really the majority of for those with imagination to suit their project or display. So I hope that is enough to at least show them 'in action' and give confidence that they all look great?

If you look in the "collections" folders you will see the start of a nice collection of Napoleonic already. I will continue to explore other battles and conflicts so 'please watch this space' ;)

Just to add to it all - they are based on the original Britains Deetail size and style of flag but they are vastly improved by modern print techniques (and they are tear proof, water proof and UV/fade resistant on a more rigid plastic pole). So I'm hoping they would appeal to a lot of collectors and enthusiasts.

Arron

Thanks for informing us of your new project, they look quite good, but I think if we could see an image with a toy soldier, it will show off the flag better.

Hope you can expand the range for Napoleonic and 7 Years War ranges because that what interests me :)

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back