Is JG still producing items? (1 Viewer)

Hadrian

Corporal
I get no reply from John since months and my fellow dealer also is waiting since long time for his order,

Does anyone know something about JG ?
Thanks

I have an order arriving tomorrow. What items are you looking for?

Julie

I have an order arriving tomorrow. What items are you looking for?

Julie

I had ordered 5 palm trees S07 in April,
via my fellow dealer we had ordered M03 in February 2018 (!).
many thanks for asking Julie,
as I am a dealer in Germany, I fear it would be too expensive for me to buy from you...?

Orders over $400 USD would still ship to you for free from us. But you'd have to find enough items to meet that minimum.
And we only have 2 x S07 in stock with none on order and 1 x M03 in stock currently.

Hopefully he gets caught up soon and can get those completed for you!

Hi Julie;

Did you receive the farm 'haystack' and any of the Hougoumont buildings in your latest order?

Thanks!

We do have 1 each of the JGC16 and JGC16A haystacks not spoken for! The Hougoumont buildings are mainly only available direct from JG or on Special Order.

As of this morning, all of our backorders were filled from this latest box and all the items not already spoken for are available! The Website quantities are updated so you will know when adding the items to your cart.

Julie

They sure are, i just ordered the west wall of hougemont and got my reply right away, the buildings included can also
be used in any western european ww2 scene. I have been pleased with the first sets i have recieved in this series

Just rec'd two custom built items this week. And they are fantastic. Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back