Italeri 1/32nd? (1 Viewer)

9thHussar

Sergeant
Hi

Anyone know any more details - Nice series of figures overall

Regards
Dave

Nice true 54mm scale figures always was a fan!..be nice to se some new stuff and even re-release some older sets which are very hard to find.
Maybe not your scale but they are coming out with a 1/72 La Haye Sainte playset....looks really nice and complete scale not like the old tiny Airfix!

Hi
I have read that Italian model company Waterloo 1815 have issued 2 x 1/32nd sets - AP090 set of x 4 mounted and 4 x foot French Napoleonic staff and AP091 set of x 4 mounted French Napoleonic Dragoons.

Hopefully, some of the usual kit stockists will have them

Dave

Thanks for the info,
I just had a look at there website...they are repackaged Italeri figures....I wonder if they are from the same mold?

Last edited:
Probably are; Italeri and Waterloo 1815 have a symbiotic relationship. So far their sets have been different from each other, though it appears they use the same sculptor(s) - but with Revell producing old ESCI/Italeri sets and Italeri producing "new" sets of repackaged ESCI sets as their own I am very careful of buying "new" releases from several of these companies in either 1/72 or 1/32 scale until I've gotten a glimpse of what they actually look like.

These are indeed from the original Italeri moulds, Waterloo gained permission from the original owner just before he died.
We had discussed this with Waterloo quite some time ago and it is doubtful if he will get permission to use further moulds from Italeri.
one thing to note is that the Dragoons will only have 4 mounted figures, not 2 each of 4.
my stocks should arrive in the next few days.
Steve.

Hi

Anyone know any more details - Nice series of figures overall

Regards
Dave

The Italeri website still shows many others in this series but many are showing as out of stock

Hi - got these sets off Steve Weston - excellent plastic figure stockist is Steve and a quick delivery - worth getting hold of some sets whilst they are available again.

The set with Napoleon and his staff are classy and open to several conversion options mainly with head-dress swaps. I am going to convert a set of the Dragoons into Elite company wearing Bearskins pre 1812 - ish

All good stuff

Regards
Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back