It's confirmed, I am insane! (1 Viewer)

zblang

1st Lieutenant
I've wanted these since I was four years old. Dreams do come true! hahaha

Playmobil.JPG

The Hairy one at the back DOES look like the odd one out - otherwise - you're okay!:D jb

I've wanted these since I was four years old. Dreams do come true! hahaha

Ahh, this is what I like to see, dreams and aspirations coming true. (Man, you must have had good toy stores around you when you were a kid!!!!!!!)

Enjoy.

Regards,

Craig.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool!! At first I thought they were original sized until I saw (you?) standing behind.

Haha! I have enough trouble finding cases for my K&C figures!

Haha! I have enough trouble finding cases for my K&C figures!

It all depends on what style of cabinetry and lighting you like and what your budget is. Also, take into account the issue of dust, open cabinets as opposed to closed as well as what you plan to display - dioramas and airplanes take up more room. I have posted some pictures of other collections I have seen and how they have displayed them on a thread in this section titled "Collections." Another excellent one to look at in this section is from "wadepat" under the heading of "The View from My Chair." In the King & Country section there have been posted pictures of the collections of many other K&C collectors including pictures of the office and store of K&C in Hong Kong.

As for me, I chose a relatively inexpensive option by buying IKEA cabinets. I liked them for the depth they provided and flexibility in the different modules you could create. However, you have to put in the time and work to build them and combine them or you could hire someone to do it all. :)
Pictures are in the King & Country section under the thread "Man Cave." Great joy in finding the right display cases, but not as much fun having to take apart existing displays and having to redo them. Still fun as you get to spend time with the troops. I
f you are ever in New York City, you are most welcome to visit.
Good luck with your search :smile2:
All the best,
Lawrence

Attachments

• DSC00415.jpg
    DSC00415.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC00417.jpg
    DSC00417.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 129
It all depends on what style of cabinetry and lighting you like and what your budget is. Also, take into account the issue of dust, open cabinets as opposed to closed as well as what you plan to display - dioramas and airplanes take up more room. I have posted some pictures of other collections I have seen and how they have displayed them on a thread in this section titled "Collections." Another excellent one to look at in this section is from "wadepat" under the heading of "The View from My Chair." In the King & Country section there have been posted pictures of the collections of many other K&C collectors including pictures of the office and store of K&C in Hong Kong.

As for me, I chose a relatively inexpensive option by buying IKEA cabinets. I liked them for the depth they provided and flexibility in the different modules you could create. However, you have to put in the time and work to build them and combine them or you could hire someone to do it all. :)
Pictures are in the King & Country section under the thread "Man Cave." Great joy in finding the right display cases, but not as much fun having to take apart existing displays and having to redo them. Still fun as you get to spend time with the troops. I
f you are ever in New York City, you are most welcome to visit.
Good luck with your search :smile2:
All the best,
Lawrence

I am just finishing up the last details on my new "Man Cave"........King&Coutry style. Hoping to post pics next week of my new.......PARADISE ^&grin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back