January K&C Dispatches (1 Viewer)

Does it seem like the camel figures are underpriced at $59 and the motorcycle is overpriced at $105? The Panzer II is also $105 but comes with 4 figures.

Does it seem like the camel figures are underpriced at $59 and the motorcycle is overpriced at $105? The Panzer II is also $105 but comes with 4 figures.

I do not think that the camel figures are underpriced. Usually, the mounted figures are sold that price (I know that there's exceptions). You may have that impression since they are superb and irresistible.

For the motorcycle, I do not know. The WS74 was 99,00$ but the wheels were "full". On the AK35, we can see between the spoke wheels. It's a plus and it certainly worths 6,00$.

For the Panzer, as you say, it comes with 4 figures.

Pierre.

I do not think that the camel figures are underpriced. Usually, the mounted figures are sold that price (I know that there's exceptions). You may have that impression since they are superb and irresistible.

For the motorcycle, I do not know. The WS74 was 99,00$ but the wheels were "full". On the AK35, we can see between the spoke wheels. It's a plus and it certainly worths 6,00$.

For the Panzer, as you say, it comes with 4 figures.

Pierre.

Well I suppose the KC motorcycle is a bargain when compared to this russian made version - currently priced about $1200!! The camels are a great bargain at that price.

Well I suppose the KC motorcycle is a bargain when compared to this russian made version - currently priced about $1200!! The camels are a great bargain at that price.

Incredible! The price, not the set.

Pierre.

Guys

I beleive that talking with Andy in London that the Camels are made from Polystone and the figure and base are made out of metal. Andy stand me corrected if i heard you wrong.

This would account for the lower price compared to a mounted Napoleonic which is all metal. When you lift the camels up the lack of weight is a real surprise.

Tony

very good new releases, guys put the hand at your wallets, we have a good start of the year

the dak sidecar is splendid

Splendid indeed! And whatever happened to the Storch and Morris Truck? Any news on these?

N-P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back