JG Rough Pasture Mat (1 Viewer)

Peter Reuss

2nd Lieutenant
John just announced a new mat:

Versatile base has shorter patches of grazed grass with longer clumps of dried stalks. Multiple bases can be placed next to each other to form larger areas without having joint lines. This realistic looking grass can be flattened by the weight of your figures and then brushed back up into shape again. You can run vehicles over it to produce tracks.

Grass can be trimmed with scissors to accomodate tree bases or create trampled foot paths. Figures shown for scale purposes only.

Measures 30 inches by 13 inches.

JGTM03B.jpg

John just announced a new mat:

Versatile base has shorter patches of grazed grass with longer clumps of dried stalks. Multiple bases can be placed next to each other to form larger areas without having joint lines. This realistic looking grass can be flattened by the weight of your figures and then brushed back up into shape again. You can run vehicles over it to produce tracks.

Grass can be trimmed with scissors to accomodate tree bases or create trampled foot paths. Figures shown for scale purposes only.

Measures 30 inches by 13 inches.

JGTM03B.jpg
Oh my that looks great. I feel I must have 4 of those.:eek:

Oh my that looks great. I feel I must have 4 of those.:eek:

I beat you to it Bill-must have had the first off of John's production line and as I told you with his earlier grass mats- score another first class winner for JG Min ;)

Reb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back