John Jenkins or King and country (1 Viewer)

I've been debating with myself for a long time weather to take the plunge into a new line to my collection with JJ. I've been sorely tempted by the new K&C Crimean line, but in the end I think the work JJ is doing is simply too hard to resist and the Crimean too hard to get. My next order will be for several of the JJ line sets, fantastic color and animation.
I'm sold!!!!
Ray

Ray

Not taking anything away from the KCUK guys - but, John Jenkins stuff is really outstanding. He has a certain look which is totally unique and very appealing.

I think you will also find that it is very hard to buy just a few figures - you want more and more :D

Great to have you with us! :)

Ron

The forthcoming sets he showed me in June were superb,real quality.I would like to start a small collection of these but have to wait for developements over the next couple of months to see if i can afford it.

Robg

The forthcoming sets he showed me in June were superb,real quality.I would like to start a small collection of these but have to wait for developements over the next couple of months to see if i can afford it.

Robg

Some of the best releases are yet to come. Braddock, Montcalm, Washington, and British artillery. However, most of the 250-500 limited sets are going fast so its now or never on those. My favorite JJ release so far is the "Death of Wolfe". That's a good one to start your JJ collection.

I'm just getting into the JJ products and was wondering from a size and style paint job, do the K&C Indians fit well with the JJ Indians?
Ray

Users who are viewing this thread

Back