June releases (1 Viewer)

Peiper007

Staff Sergeant
hello Treefroggers

No one has started a wish list for the June releases, so what is anyone hoping for?

What about the Vatican Swiss Guards that we have seen the masters of a few months back?
They should look very smart with 'a lick of paint' :)

Also there were 4 new NAPOLEONIC French Hussars in the new '365 Days' Brochure, so I bet they will be coming soon ????

John

We so need some more DAK - how about a Desert Saharaiana, more vehicles especially Italian ones - the DAK forces are depleted and need re-inforcements...

Just seen this month's releases. Some beautiful pieces that may surprise a few. It's going to be a big pre-order month for some

Just seen this month's releases. Some beautiful pieces that may surprise a few. It's going to be a big pre-order month for some

What's coming in store in June - do share with us..... {sm3}

What's coming in store in June - do share with us..... {sm3}

Feel like I might get wrong off Andy if I do!

Will say a beauty of a plane that will go quick sharp, a vehicle that will have niche collectors scrambling and some stripey fellas that might have already been guessed about.

I take it the "stripey fellas" are the Papal Guard. As for the rest in less than 24 hours we'll all know!

How about an Amphibious Weasel..........Is that"niche enough..???. Well it would certainly send me scrambling for my wallet..!!.

Will say a beauty of a plane that will go quick sharp, a vehicle that will have niche collectors scrambling and some stripey fellas that might have already been guessed about.

let me guess it is the pope mobile ! just what every collector has always asked for...lol...{sm2}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back